Do you really believe the league is over...?

People worriedly about stoke away etc.

People have to get into their heads now we’re a different class. We’ve lost once all season in the PL.

This season is about putting down a huge marker. Winning the domestic treble should have been part of that and I'm pissed City lost to Wigan, so now that's gone it remains to win the CL and win the premiership in as impressive and dominant a way as possible.
I think that means winning every game till the season's over, beating the rags and Tottenham in style, and putting six or seven past a couple of teams between now and May. So let's not have a close finish, please.

Did anyone else think, in our two recent title winning seasons, that it would be nice to seal a title with two or three games left rather than it going to the last nerve shredding game?

Did anyone else think, in our two recent title winning seasons, that it would be nice to seal a title with two or three games left rather than it going to the last nerve shredding game?
Of course, in relative terms it's a bit like winning the final v Arsenal. I've been to every final since 1969 and I've never enjoyed myself and the wonderful football we're playing as in in the last half hour of that game. Had plenty of time to "drink it in", both before the game and after. That said, I don't care too much if we win the league v the rags or not, so long as we beat them. Even if we don't we have won this by a country mile and I'm loving every minute.

Our next 4 games are nightmares. Stoke, Everton and Spurs away with the rags at home in between.

I'm not counting any chickens yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.