Do you really believe the league is over...?

Quite. Isn't wumming against the rules?

I'm telling you now, I'm not wumming for one second.

Those fixtures are ones that I guarantee every single City fan looks at every season and gets a bit apprehensive about.

Stoke away: until recently we've had a poor return at the Britannia. Everton away: they always play like it's a cup final and we have an awful record there, even last year they beat us 4-0. Rags at home: past 2 seasons have been a draw and form goes out of the window on derby day. Tottenham away: Again, we have a poor record there and got beat and out-played last year.

They will not be easy games. That is literally all I said. 'I won't be counting my chickens'. That's it. And yet everyone jumps down my throat and has a pop at me when I've actually not said anything close to controversial.

I'm telling you now, I'm not wumming for one second.

Those fixtures are ones that I guarantee every single City fan looks at every season and gets a bit apprehensive about.

Stoke away: until recently we've had a poor return at the Britannia. Everton away: they always play like it's a cup final and we have an awful record there, even last year they beat us 4-0. Rags at home: past 2 seasons have been a draw and form goes out of the window on derby day. Tottenham away: Again, we have a poor record there and got beat and out-played last year.

They will not be easy games. That is literally all I said. 'I won't be counting my chickens'. That's it. And yet everyone jumps down my throat and has a pop at me when I've actually not said anything close to controversial.
Plus 1 .

We don't need to win a single game between now and the end of the season.
9 draws in the remaining fixtures means the rags / scum / filth need to win their remaing 7 games at an average of 4 -0 to catch us on goal difference.
Not going to happen
Therefore worst case that this run of "4 nightmare" games yields 4 points with a draw against the rags / scum / utter filth then it's over.

Disappointed in Liverpool, thought they might have got second place, now looks a real possibility that only Utd will get over 80pts. A win tomorrow night and any last worries should be dispelled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.