Do you really believe the league is over...?

I have a picture of that fat women rag who was clapping before Aguero scored in my hall as you walk in my house. We have a family wall with pictures of all the special things we have done as a family and there she is in all her glory I walk past her every few hours and often say - hello raggy.
Haha quality

I have a picture of that fat women rag who was clapping before Aguero scored in my hall as you walk in my house. We have a family wall with pictures of all the special things we have done as a family and there she is in all her glory I walk past her every few hours and often say - hello raggy.

Stupendous and funniest thing I've read on here for a while.

Ha ha ha brilliant!!! Did anyone actually find out who she was?

I had to go straight back to work after the presentations and didn't get off the ship until Wednesday. It was fantastic going online and reliving all these moments.

Say ‘hello’ from me, next time you see her (the ‘raggy’ bit is optional)

ypR8A6-ZE-0.jpg

This one? About 2 seconds before hand she's clapping her hands like a demented seal. (Protecting her varnished nails - such a wierd way to clap.) Anyway, to be fair to her she's not what I'd call fat.

As an asside, I'd love to know what happened to the Utd title presentation signage that the Premier League took to Sunderland.

Last edited:
I was on the BBC world service the day before the QPR game with a mixture of fans in the studio-I’m pretty sure that raggy woman was in the studio and she was a complete knob in fact so bad the other utd fans apologised for her behaviour after the show!

I love seeing that picture nothing beats looking at sad arrogant rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.