Do you really believe the league is over...?

4 more wins,finished.

Hope your right
Just worried about the Arsenal and Chelsea games in quick succession really now but don't think Chelsea are playing for Conte he seems to be in on the gillotine.

4 wins it all done and dusted
Hope your right
Just worried about the Arsenal and Chelsea games in quick succession really now but don't think Chelsea are playing for Conte he seems to be in on the gillotine.[/QdustedWe could lose 6 games and still win the League

For me if we finish this month as League Cup Champions, into the quarters of the FA Cup, one foot in the door of the CL quarters, and PL winners-elect, Pep and the players will have the ultimate focus to win as many trophies as we can. Being able to rest players in league games is going to be a huge boost for us, something that we've envied Bayern, Barca, Real, and PSG for being able to do the same.

Things very much more likely to happen than City fuck the League up now

England to win the World cup

Phil Foden to be in the winning 11

Basle to win the Champions League

Anthony Taylor to be seen at Moss Lane Altrincham wearing his "super Robins" Bobble Hat

Eamon Holmes to get Struck by lightning

A Brexit deal being agreed

Everybody being gleefully happy about said deal

Phil Jones going to Real Madrid

Airships operating out of Manchester airport

Going into this past weekend, I wasn't ready to say its over. Now with our win and the rags loss, it would take one of the worst runs of form to lose it now. So yep. I'm now in the "its over" category. Feels weird not being somewhat pessimistic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.