Do you stick Cotton Buds in your ears ?

Hamann Pineapple

Every time I do I seem to do myself an injury. Tried a bit of dewaxing the other week and seem to have developed some kind of tinitus, like a white noise buzzing in my ear. Fuck Cotton Buds, if they're not for shoving down your earhole what is the fucking point in having them.

Bad habit of mine but I always seem to get an itch in my left ear, had it for years and the only way I can get rid of it is by sticking something thin in there and having a rub around. Anything to hand and I know I shouldnt but pencils are usually good for it as well as anything with a pointed tip.

I used to love to prod around my ears with my mums hair grips or ear grips...

Hamann Pineapple said:
Every time I do I seem to do myself an injury. Tried a bit of dewaxing the other week and seem to have developed some kind of tinitus, like a white noise buzzing in my ear. Fuck Cotton Buds, if they're not for shoving down your earhole what is the fucking point in having them.
you are supposed to stop when you feel resistance, seriously stop poking things in your earyou will end up perforating your ear drum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.