Do you still think Yaya's slow and cumbersome?

mr t

Cos if you do then you need to go to Specsavers.

2 great goals tonight and the first was of mega importance.

Not only is he a big player physically he's proving to be a big game player forging forwards and sticking the ball in the net. Very underrated by some people on here.

I rate him very high, I just think his work rate and touch let him down sometimes. I'd still rather have him than not!!!

It was only a small minority that ever thought this. Him and Silva would make any midfield in the world.

The look of Yaya playing is often confusing to people. They will use words like slow, cumbersome, unfit, clumsy, etc. because he doesn't look like Silva on the ball. But the truth is that Yaya is amazing. The best word I can use is "presence". He affects the game in a huge way, he actually is incredibly fast, he is strong, he has great vision, he defends, he sets up goals, he scores them, he wins headers, he is a clean player. He just does it in his own way. It isn't always aesthetically pleasing but then, perhaps some people need to change their aesthetic.

The results speak for themselves. Nearly always in Bob's lineup and always stepping up and making a difference when it counts.

Don't be so hard on the naysayers, their eyes are fooling them, but they will figure it out soon enough.

Amazing player.

Still a lazy shite.he was our worst player v wolves until we went down a man then suddenly improved.

Plays really well in big games.

I want to see him dominate v a small team.

Biggest misconception about Yaya is that he is lazy and unfit. The guy players every week and is box-box midfielder. Any given game he probably is 1 or 2 in yards covered/ran per game. How can unfit player continue to do this week in and out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.