Do you still think Yaya's slow and cumbersome?

I hated how he ended our trophy drought the slow and cumbersome bar steward

He's great on the break, but slow and cumbersome getting back.

He played well tonight in a more advanced role.

My judgement of him hasn't changed a bit. Good player.

jpargo said:
Biggest misconception about Yaya is that he is lazy and unfit. The guy players every week and is box-box midfielder. Any given game he probably is 1 or 2 in yards covered/ran per game. How can unfit player continue to do this week in and out?
Stop talking sense!! It's not allowed in any Yaya threads.

I think i'm right in saying that he played more outfield mins than any other city player last year, am a big fan of his but my only complaint is when he makes a forward run and it breaks down why the falling to his knees and staying there for too long? I know he knows he has cover but quite annoying when we sometimes could be at an advantage, because we break down other attacks so quickley! I also appreciate the fact he is so big and powerfull and any forward run he makes will use lots of energy, but gets up much quicker when in defencive mode, or even at the end of an attack that we score off, he's always 1 of the first to celebrate! To be honest i wouldn't of commented, but 12 months ago i had i slight problem with it, but after watching him live so many times realise his worth. To any1 that just watches him on tv reserve your judgement!

Train said:
He's great on the break, but slow and cumbersome getting back.

He played well tonight in a more advanced role.

My judgement of him hasn't changed a bit. Good player.

He's not in the team to defend. De Jong/Barry/Milner/Kompany/Lescott are. Hes there to drive the team forward and contribute to the attacks, which he does brilliantly.

From an outsiders point of view i'm in awe of Yaya. Wonderful footballer and hes as complete as you come.

His passing and distribution is fantastic too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.