Do you still tip?

leighton

With money being tight for most people do you still tip when you go out for meal or in the pub when the lounge staff come over for your order? I do but not as often as I once did. When I go out for meal I always do a couple of euro. In the pub it depends if its the same lounge person at the end of the night I would tip him a couple of euro. I even tip the taxi driver depending on how much I am charged if its 18 euro I give him 20 euro and get out of the car. Do you still do it or is it now starting to be seen less and less now.

leighton said:
With money being tight for most people do you still tip when you go out for meal or in the pub when the lounge staff come over for your order? I do but not as often as I once did. When I go out for meal I always do a couple of euro. In the pub it depends if its the same lounge person at the end of the night I would tip him a couple of euro. I even tip the taxi driver depending on how much I am charged if its 18 euro I give him 20 euro and get out of the car. Do you still do it or is it now starting to be seen less and less now.

I do part time work in a pub and the tips can be what turns a shit shift into a good one so when i'm on the other side i always tip the bar staff.

It depends on the service tbh.

I have only once not tipped due to bad service which was in my defence a disgrace, wrong food, cold food, plates thrown on the table etc.

When i was a kiddo i was a waiter and know besides the actual cash if a tip is given you did your job well which gave me a lift.

I always try to tip though as i lived in the states for a decent amount of time and i kind of adopted that tipping culture.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.