Do you support the RMT?

Schapps doesn't want to resolve it. The new offer is even worse than previous.

Nationwide Driver Operation Only. Guards being made redundant or accept a shittier "customer service contract."

Add that to abolition of booking offices. They are determined to break the union than negotiate seriously.

Well done all you cunts who voted Tory.

First they came for...and all that.

there is a reason why people have warmed to him. He knows what he is doing, he knows his brief and he gets to the point. Furthermore be believes in what he is doing and most importantly can come back at you with a straight answer not ummmm and ahhhhh all over the shop because he isn't desperately trying not to trip up over previous lies and bullshit he may have said because unlike others he hasn't been telling lies
This was nailed on the Today program tonight. He is absolutely over the details.These presenters are ill prepared and only interested in soundbytes.
Its the same old tripe from the Daily Fail Union Barrons, trying to bring the country to its knees.
Its pathetic and people they can relate to what he is saying things are shit. The media luvies cant handle him because he calls them out. The tories cant handle him being called out for their lies something the media wont do.

Schapps doesn't want to resolve it. The new offer is even worse than previous.

Nationwide Driver Operation Only. Guards being made redundant or accept a shittier "customer service contract."

Add that to abolition of booking offices. They are determined to break the union than negotiate seriously.

Well done all you cunts who voted Tory.

First they came for...and all that.
That genuinely doesn't seem histrionic any more.
I mentioned this on another thread about a row I had with an old friend recently (and its definitely tarnished the relationship).
Always anti-tory until Brexit. Then stopped doing politics....then resumed when Sunak recently piped up some cash.

Radicalised is the operative word. Wondered why he had beef with teachers, then trans-woman now rail workers.
I've got to be careful. He's not in a good place going through a messy divorce, his Brexit dream is looking malnourished (and he worked in Europe throughout his 20's) but I think it's slowly dawning on him he's backed a dark horse.

This was nailed on the Today program tonight. He is absolutely over the details.These presenters are ill prepared and only interested in soundbytes.
Its the same old tripe from the Daily Fail Union Barrons, trying to bring the country to its knees.
Its pathetic and people they can relate to what he is saying things are shit. The media luvies cant handle him because he calls them out. The tories cant handle him being called out for their lies something the media wont do.
Nadine Houghton for the GMB workers at Heathrow is doing a similar job.

Nope, Tories are absolutely destroying themselves- Kier needs to carry on keeping his head down with the odd sucker punch here and there and watch them implode
You can take a reasonable position such as "I support the strikes until the railways guarantee compulsory redundancy will not be pursued. Once this guarantee has been provided I would ask the union to please go back to work and maintain negotiations. The government could prevent this if they just put 1% of the HS2 budget towards protection of peoples jobs".

At least that way you are supporting the unions and drawing a clear target for the talks. Much like the windfall tax you could drive the government into it.

I don't know if this had been posted, but Mr Lynch is being noticed in North American left media...

That Piers Morgan interview was the equivalent of a presenter shitting their pants and then setting themselves on fire. Think he may do a Andrew Neil soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.