Do You Think I'm Sad?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I don't like my kids wearing red,however when it comes to their schooling I really couldn't give a fook if the school wore pink with yellow spots.

Football is way down the list after my kids welfare/education.

we need a chat

JoeMercer'sWay said:
I Live In A Blue House said:
billfromthehill said:
and sorry to say u do sound a little sad mate
Amazing comments against this post! My veiw is that it is a personal choice & not to be encouraged by other peoples opinions! What was it that the late Bill Shankly once quoted? Albeit that has nothing to do with COLOUR I suppose lol

RED is a no go as far as it goes in my BLUE house, however there is a small matter of a CITY BADGE & COAT that are 2 essentials.This admittedly is because I am SAD but will always be anti RED (Red/Black I can just about live with :) Nice 1 BLUE

do damage to your kids over a petty personal vendetta? nice parenting...
Excuse me, did I not say @ the beginning that it is a personal choice & apparently BOTH schools are good going off other peoples opinions:) No offence intended fellow BLUES lol.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Amazing comments against this post! My veiw is that it is a personal choice & not to be encouraged by other peoples opinions! What was it that the late Bill Shankly once quoted? Albeit that has nothing to do with COLOUR I suppose lol

RED is a no go as far as it goes in my BLUE house, however there is a small matter of a CITY BADGE & COAT that are 2 essentials.This admittedly is because I am SAD but will always be anti RED (Red/Black I can just about live with :) Nice 1 BLUE

Excuse me, did I not say @ the beginning that it is a personal choice & apparently BOTH schools are good going off other peoples opinions:) No offence intended fellow BLUES lol.

I was talking about you, hypothetically.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

JoeMercer'sWay said:

Nice 1 Blue:) 2 sons in thier early 20's (Both BLUES, Qualified Joiner & the other with a degree in IT & ACCOUNTS) Never entertained any item of clothing that was red! Sorry couldn't resist that hence my origional input classing myself as being SAD! Thankfully I never had such a situation. lol Only joking m8 don't take any of my comments the wrong way please. I have been brought up in a BLUE world through lack of success etc. lol Hey what will be will be:)

JoeMercer'sWay said:

Nice 1 Blue:) 2 sons in thier early 20's (Both BLUES, Qualified Joiner & the other with a degree in IT & ACCOUNTS) Never entertained any item of clothing that was red! Sorry couldn't resist that hence my origional input classing myself as being SAD! Thankfully I never had such a situation. lol Only joking m8 don't take any of my comments the wrong way please. I have been brought up in a BLUE world through lack of success etc. lol Hey what will be will be:)

Fair enough, I wouldn't let colour come in the way of my child's education.

At my secondary school once we got to 5th year we could vote on what colour jumper would be for that year, our year voted for red.

Resulting in me not wearing a jumper for the whole of my final year at school.

the only thing red in our house is the toilet paper.............

A couple of "dafuq is this shit' and "not sure if serious" meme's would complement this thread nicely.

In the meantime your Mrs is being polite!

Seriously - ask your kids if they have a preference, or just do something/anything that puts a bit of common sense into your decision making.

1961_vintage said:
A couple of "dafuq is this shit' and "not sure if serious" meme's would complement this thread nicely.

In the meantime your Mrs is being polite!

Seriously - ask your kids if they have a preference, or just do something/anything that puts a bit of common sense into your decision making.
aqatu8y8.jpg

u4y4ydyh.jpg

anysynuh.jpg

za7ypuza.jpg

This ok?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.