Do YOU think Mancini will be our manager next season?

edgecroft said:
gman07 said:
All threads its same 4 posters being all smug about being ITK... they try to tell all and sundry that THEY have knowledge but they just never say anything at all... it seems to me that all they do is being smug and rude to other posters that obviously dont have the same info they prey... its just boring to read it... man up and deliver the info straight up instead of being snobs about it...
I am way more In the Know than the current crop of BlueMoon ITKs, and I have been told that not only will Mancini NOT be our manager next year, but he isn't even our manager THIS year.

He didn't sign a three and a half year contract, or a 6 month contract, but a three and a half HOUR contract.

Jose Mourinho is our current manager, and that is why we've started winning so confortably.

Anyone who believes the Official Site, the newspapers, television, the players or their own eyes is being INCREDIBLY naive. Especially the players.

I cant believe how gullible some people are. It's hilarious.

But go ahead and believe what you want, I'll just sit here, full of knowledge, laughing at you all.

^^^^ this

PSML

classic, love it.... 'edgy' too

I'm still laughing, oh dear<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:16 am --<br /><br />
deano ou812 said:
i would like mancini to be the manager next season,but at times the rumours of jose keep surfacing in papers,and on this site so who knows only time will tell i.e end of season....

Paul Wilson (Guardian) wrote something the other week about all of this which was such utter drivel it was hard to believe it was even published. What a clown - not a journalist.

no one knows what's going on - not that there is anything going on right now, that's the big thing; Mourinho's already been approached for our job, and the England one - and turned them both down when they were available. That was then, this is now.

I loved Edge's post on the matter a few pages ago - which says it all really.

thecitymassive said:
I was speaking to a couple of guys on the third tier west stand today, and they were adamant...i mean ADAMANT, that Mourinho will be our manager next season. Whenever I disagreed with them, they insisted I was wrong. Are there many fans that think this?

I personally think Mancini WILL and SHOULD be our next season.

So my fellow blues,

Do you think Roberto Mancini will be the manager of Manchester City next season?

YES OR NO.

Yes !! we would be stupid to let him go. Also, I don't believe anyone on here is truly ITK. imo the club will come out and say what needs to be said at the right time, now is not the right time. Once we have secured 4th place IS the right time.

Lets forget the gossip and enjoy our most successful season for decades.

Yes, yes, and triple yes.

Mourino? He'd be off after 5 minutes, and what would he do in those 5 minutes anyway?

OK, not 5 minutes, but it is always the same few people who come on here day after day wanting Mourinho as our manager.

Personally, I think we have our own special one in the managers chair already, and I firmly believe it.

He conducts himself with so much confidence and dignity, the team are going like a train, we are on the up, the like of which has'nt been seen in decades, and I really don't understand why anyone should want him out, to be honest.

It's just my take on things, but he's doing more than OK, and that will do for me.

I thought this report had settled any doubts regarding mancini leaving.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2559...-will-snub-manchester-city-and-wait-until-sir

Inter coach Jose Mourinho has no immediate plans to return to the Premier League, despite rumours linking him with Liverpool and Manchester City in the summer.

According to a report from Daily Star Sunday, the Portuguese coach's agent has claimed he is currently happy with his role at Inter, guiding then to the top of Serie A, and does not want to manage in England again so soon.

However, one job he would not turn down according to the report, is the manager's position at Manchester United.

He is therefore apparently prepared to remain at Inter and enhance his reputation before having a crack at the United job.

"I think Jose [Mourinho] will stay with Inter. He has three years on his contract and he’s okay. He’s doing a good job," Mourinho's agent Jorge Mendes, said earlier this week.

"He loves English football and I think English football loves him. He enjoyed the result at Chelsea in the Champions League because he got his tactics right and he handled himself very well."

I have a feeling he might be off to RM. There's nothing he or anyone else can do for the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.