Do you think our current squad have enough desire?

I question whether some of our squad have the desire to win. No names mentioned, Adebayor, Robinho

Sky Blue said:
Pam said:
Why, what have those twats been saying?

Like you don't know......

I don't know. I made it a point not to watch it this am.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:31 pm --<br /><br />
Damocles said:
Pam said:
I'm basing it on the ridiculous divisions in the camp since Hughes went and on the obvious piss taking of Wayne Bellamy and even SWP when it comes to their attitude towards our manager and then there's Barry, who obviously isn't capable of doing anything about his shite form and Adebayor, who comes across as being not particularly arsed one way or another and whose respect for the club and it's fans is just as suspect at City as it was at Arsenal. It's just a sense of things. I hope I'm wrong but I'm sensing some drift here.

So, you're basing it off of bollocks then

Tell me why it's bollocks. I want to believe you.

In the Sixties Chairman Albert Alexander is reputed to have gone into the dressing room after promotion in 1966 and congratulated the players " Well done everybody. (With all the money we will have coming in) we can now go out and buy some good players!" Perhaps there is an element of this in some players minds because if we do get fourth it is likely that quite a few will be shown the door as we splash the cash!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.