Do you think the players know .....

I spose there is nothing stopping them from ringing up the boss and having a quick word. They wouldn't get the full details, but they'd know more than us.

I would think that they have a good idea who is going, Players leaving will make there agents work the clubs and they are most likely to tell there mates, this then spreads through the squad. another hypothetical example would be Dogshit FC ask us to speak to John Doe, we like the fee so inform the player, irrespective of if he goes or not he would likely mention it to player B who in turn tells player C who in turn tells his agent who then mentions it to agent D. I'd say that is how a lot of the very vague loosely true rumours reach so many people. The actual truth is probably in there but badly distorted by the end.

Yes they have a direct ESP link to the Brain's of Tevez and Eto'o, the very moment they make the decision it triggers a an electro pulse generator in the brain's left hemisphere sending out a signal through the fourth dimension that is picked up by anyone with a current Eastland's contract! Try it, go ask one!
The ITK's will confirm this as they regulaly ask the cleaning lady for all the latest as she too has a current Eastlands contract!

Neil McNab said:
Yes they have a direct ESP link to the Brain's of Tevez and Eto'o, the very moment they make the decision it triggers a an electro pulse generator in the brain's left hemisphere sending out a signal through the fourth dimension that is picked up by anyone with a current Eastland's contract! Try it, go ask one!
The ITK's will confirm this as they regulaly ask the cleaning lady for all the latest as she too has a current Eastlands contract!

Neil,

Having looked back over your recent posts, do you just hang around the forum bitching about how nothing will work out for us, and all the ITKs are wrong? You haven't actually said anything positive or not bitchy since a single comment in April.

Do you need a hug?

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
.... who's coming in or I suppose more importantly for them .... who's going?

I know a very highly placed player and he has said from the minute Hughes got there that none of the players know which transfers he is going for, the City players know as much as the fans most the time!

Ajay said:
Blue Coop said:
Not at all. Only if Barry and Santa Cruz have been told who we are after/close to sealing a deal for and then they have spoke to some of the other lads and mentioned it to them, otherwise, they are on holiday and probably won't even be contacted unless its urgent.

Spot on - some of the players do know and I think we can guess who they are.

They will be sunning themselves on an exotic beach somewhere, pissing themselves at all this speculation, if they have any sense at all!!

Can't start new topics, so I thought I would tag this onto one of the less busy ones.

For anyone wanting to appear ITK, and play a fun guessing game. The official RSS feed seems to glitch whenever they put something new on. At this minute there is no story on official site but I have a feed showing a picture of what appears to be Celtic, so my guess would be this is our first friendly at home?

BufordUSABlue said:
Ajay said:
Blue Coop said:
Not at all. Only if Barry and Santa Cruz have been told who we are after/close to sealing a deal for and then they have spoke to some of the other lads and mentioned it to them, otherwise, they are on holiday and probably won't even be contacted unless its urgent.

Spot on - some of the players do know and I think we can guess who they are.

They will be sunning themselves on an exotic beach somewhere, pissing themselves at all this speculation, if they have any sense at all!!

Stephen Ireland is shopping in the Trafford Centre today with his missus and child...saw him coming out of the Apple shop...let's hope he hasn't lost his old i-pod though...

Damocles said:
Neil McNab said:

Neil,

Having looked back over your recent posts, do you just hang around the forum bitching about how nothing will work out for us, and all the ITKs are wrong? You haven't actually said anything positive or not bitchy since a single comment in April.

Do you need a hug?
No you bumder!
I have posted posetive stuff......once or twice.....and jokes. All the ITK's are always wrong!
Posetivity for you is .....I think we got a 30% of signing Eto'o and a 60% chance of signing Tevez but if he stays fit I think RSC will be the better of the three come the end of the season anyway!
Barry will be the best signing we make this summer by a long way and is just the sort of player I thought we needed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.