Do you think the players know .....

Neil McNab said:
Damocles said:
Neil McNab said:
Yes they have a direct ESP link to the Brain's of Tevez and Eto'o, the very moment they make the decision it triggers a an electro pulse generator in the brain's left hemisphere sending out a signal through the fourth dimension that is picked up by anyone with a current Eastland's contract! Try it, go ask one!
The ITK's will confirm this as they regulaly ask the cleaning lady for all the latest as she too has a current Eastlands contract!

Neil,

Having looked back over your recent posts, do you just hang around the forum bitching about how nothing will work out for us, and all the ITKs are wrong? You haven't actually said anything positive or not bitchy since a single comment in April.

Do you need a hug?
No you bumder!
I have posted posetive stuff......once or twice.....and jokes. All the ITK's are always wrong!
Posetivity for you is .....I think we got a 30% of signing Eto'o and a 60% chance of signing Tevez but if he stays fit I think RSC will be the better of the three come the end of the season anyway!
Barry will be the best signing we make this summer by a long way and is just the sort of player I thought we needed!

*brings handbag up to chest with little fingers sticking out*

OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!! GET YOU!

wrongun73 said:
Neil McNab said:
Damocles said:
Neil McNab said:
Yes they have a direct ESP link to the Brain's of Tevez and Eto'o, the very moment they make the decision it triggers a an electro pulse generator in the brain's left hemisphere sending out a signal through the fourth dimension that is picked up by anyone with a current Eastland's contract! Try it, go ask one!
The ITK's will confirm this as they regulaly ask the cleaning lady for all the latest as she too has a current Eastlands contract!

Neil,

Having looked back over your recent posts, do you just hang around the forum bitching about how nothing will work out for us, and all the ITKs are wrong? You haven't actually said anything positive or not bitchy since a single comment in April.

Do you need a hug?
No you bumder!
I have posted posetive stuff......once or twice.....and jokes. All the ITK's are always wrong!
Posetivity for you is .....I think we got a 30% of signing Eto'o and a 60% chance of signing Tevez but if he stays fit I think RSC will be the better of the three come the end of the season anyway!
Barry will be the best signing we make this summer by a long way and is just the sort of player I thought we needed!

*brings handbag up to chest with little fingers sticking out*

OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!! GET YOU!
Not from someone who acts in such a manner thanks. You've obviously not read the right posts but if I think Eto'o won't come and I say so and then developments look like I'm going to be right how does that make me negative exactly? Just realistic thanks. Maybe Ajay's deadline was true today and that's why the rejection of our offer this afternoon!

i dont think i would be far wrong in saying robinho will be 1 of the only players that may know more than the others imho.

I've always known all the news from atop any firm I've worked for and I expect the players to be the same, in fact I've read somewhere that ADUG hold video conferences with the entire squad on a daily basis, including youth players, sometimes Garry Cook dresses up like a Sheikh and makes you tube videos that only the players can see!

leewill31 said:
i dont think i would be far wrong in saying robinho will be 1 of the only players that may know more than the others imho.
Unless he was quoting from the daily mail haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.