Do you think we are building up to World War 3?

I hope there isn't a WW3 and I hope the awful misery that so many suffer today stays far away from all I know.

We as humans are enslaved right now.
You may feel free because you have a choice of which car you can buy, what food to eat or what football team to support? But try stepping out of the social conditioning, living exactly how you want to live (not how advertisers tell you) and you'll soon realise the state does not like you as your robotic mind has been reprogrammed.

Can you give a few examples on what stepping out of the social conditioning means ?

Can you give a few examples on what stepping out of the social conditioning means ?
Think David Icke.
You get vilified, mocked, misquoted, discredited, taken out of context..... anything but the media taking a serious look as what it was he was saying. The media deliberately only picking up on the stupid things he did say and ignoring relevant parts.

Think David Ike or whatever his name is.
You get vilified, mocked, misquoted, discredited, taken out of context..... anything but the media taking a serious look as what it was he was saying. The media deliberately only picking up on the stupid things he did say and ignoring relevant parts.

I meant more in the fact where you said '' we have a choice of car, what to buy, what to eat, what football team to support but try stepping out of the social conditioning living exactly how you want ''

How do you want to live which our social conditioning means we cant ?

Think David Ike or whatever his name is.
How did you find any relevant parts amongst the dribbling twatterings this dickweed spouts?
He wasn't very good at Hereford either.

I meant more in the fact where you said '' we have a choice of car, what to buy, what to eat, what football team to support but try stepping out of the social conditioning living exactly how you want ''

How do you want to live which our social conditioning means we cant ?
OK, so try opening up a cannabis café in the Northern Quarter (or anywhere)!

Its the 24 hour news onslaught we have these days, we are probably safer than any other time in history but watching the news you wouldnt think so

fucking hell stewhere did all that religion shit come from
Religion shit?
I never condoned religion.
I don't follow any religion personally.

I only referred to religion as a tool which divides human beings.

I have beliefs such as a belief in God.
But what I believe isn't the same as say what a Muslim or a Christian may believe.

God for me is everything.
An infinite awareness which we are all apart of.
When my physical body dies which is simply material, my energy goes back to the main energy source, which some like to call "God"
For me I was shown one big energy source, like the sun to an extent, and all is revealed.

Religion has fuck all to do with it.
All religion is bullshit and many just incorporate truth for its own benefit to control people.

God ie; energy, was around long before the human race and Jesus walked this earth long before any brainwashing book was written by man.

I know what I experienced when I passed over.
Has nothing to do with religion.

And these twats who operate the globalist agenda will be punished for their selfishness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.