Do you think we will WIN a Trophy next season?

I'm a miserable twat that's watched city since 77, so I have a complex and can't see us winning anything this season. Hope I'm wrong cos I loved the cup final but I guess I just need to get that winning mentality going

I think it's imperative that , after winning the FA Cup , we go on to add to it ......... and we must finish in that top four again , preferably in number one spot!

Rival clubs will only take us seriously if we show that we are here to stay , and to win silverware ..... but Liverpool , Spurs and Arsenal will almost certainly put up stronger showings next season , so it won't be easy.

I will be happy with top three in the league, but i am still of the belief that the rags are not as strong as they once were. Chelsea will have to come to terms with their new gaffer and his adjustment to the premier league. Champions league will have a massive impact on our league and cups runs but after seeing our lads self belief in the latter stages of the season i feel we might get something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.