Do you think we'll sign anyone?

Pam said:
denk82 said:
We all would love to see a Cavani or a Falcao running around for City but I think the powers that be believe this season, we have the potential in players to push the rags all the way and hold onto the premiership. Summer will be an active time for City I think in terms of transfers. I just cant see a big name signing happening this window now. Unless DDR is coming across... ha ha

I know this is a sensible post but part of me keeps me wondering why we didn't move for Isco whilst the going was good and there would be no competition for his signature. I wish we would do something to freshen things up. I still think we'll win the league, though, when the remaining strikers return to form and Yaya is back.
we have been waiting for them to get form all season!

NoahCity said:
Pam said:
denk82 said:
We all would love to see a Cavani or a Falcao running around for City but I think the powers that be believe this season, we have the potential in players to push the rags all the way and hold onto the premiership. Summer will be an active time for City I think in terms of transfers. I just cant see a big name signing happening this window now. Unless DDR is coming across... ha ha

I know this is a sensible post but part of me keeps me wondering why we didn't move for Isco whilst the going was good and there would be no competition for his signature. I wish we would do something to freshen things up. I still think we'll win the league, though, when the remaining strikers return to form and Yaya is back.

And it stands to reason that they will. That said, I am disappointed about the second damp squib of a window on the run.

Pam said:
NoahCity said:
Pam said:

And it stands to reason that they will. That said, I am disappointed about the second damp squib of a window on the run.
in all honesty, we weren't exactly clinical last year either, we just created soooo much. Tevez seems to have lost his scoring touch and Dzeko simply doesn't fit our system.

i hope so, but i am doubtful. If we dont i think we will still push the rags close, if we can freshen things up a bit i think it would be better if its the right person/people. But it feels like we are waiting for something or someone ...as two poor windows in a row is making me think last summer there were a lot of disagreements between marwood and bobby, now we might have a proper plan ,or at least i hope we do? a descision may have been made to make do til summer and then get the new plans underway. Whatever happens i am right behind the management and board. Still feel we might pull summat off before the window bangs shut again. but seriously what the fuck do i know.

I wish Bobby wouldn't speak in tongues when it comes to transfer dealings.

I know what you mean pam , but i suppose the posturing and well.. er lying , are about the political skills managers need nowadays i mean that old pisscan up the road has been telling em for yonks.. woudnae sell them a virus etc.. I wish we would get on with it .. my heart and nerves were in a much better state when we were shite ahaha . still onward and upward forza bob.

bumbleblue said:
I know what you mean pam , but i suppose the posturing and well.. er lying , are about the political skills managers need nowadays i mean that old pisscan up the road has been telling em for yonks.. woudnae sell them a virus etc.. I wish we would get on with it .. my heart and nerves were in a much better state when we were shite ahaha . still onward and upward forza bob.

100% this!

The way we have wasted yet another window is criminal. Yes I believe we are in for a big shake up in the summer but that shake up should have been done with another title under our belts, we just made that far more difficult to achieve.

de niro said:
The way we have wasted yet another window is criminal. Yes I believe we are in for a big shake up in the summer but that shake up should have been done with another title under our belts, we just made that far more difficult to achieve.

Who do you think it will be?

Its hard when every dropped point feels like crushing disappointment. Its because its the rags that we're trying to chase down. It would be easier if it were Chelsea.

It is ridiculously difficult to win a title. I had no idea it would be like this. If this season turns out to be anything like last season, its only going to get worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.