Do you think we'll sign anyone?

Pam said:
If this season turns out to be anything like last season, its only going to get worse.
Not sure I understand you, Pam. If this season turns out to be anything like last season I will be bloody delighted. Unfortunately, I can see our title campaign fizzling out and Roberto Mancini moving in the summer to somewhere he will be more appreciated.

lionheart said:
Pam said:
If this season turns out to be anything like last season, its only going to get worse.
Not sure I understand you, Pam. If this season turns out to be anything like last season I will be bloody delighted. Unfortunately, I can see our title campaign fizzling out and Roberto Mancini moving in the summer to somewhere he will be more appreciated.

I don't see it. If Mancini was going in the summer the club would have made sure they got Guardiola lined up. Apart from getting Mourinho in, which the directors won't do, replacing Mancini would now be a waste of time..

Pam said:
NoahCity said:
Pam said:
I know this is a sensible post but part of me keeps me wondering why we didn't move for Isco whilst the going was good and there would be no competition for his signature. I wish we would do something to freshen things up. I still think we'll win the league, though, when the remaining strikers return to form and Yaya is back.
we have been waiting for them to get form all season!

And it stands to reason that they will. That said, I am disappointed about the second damp squib of a window on the run.

Im definately of the same opinion and questioning the Isco topic also... it goes without saying and Im a scratching my head about that. We had a horrible summer transfer window with the best signing being Garcia, who i had hoped for better things along with Rodwell and Sinclair which were pointless signings apart from filling the squad out with some english players... there were big hopes for a january full of activity inwards... yet balo has just walked outwards haha

Ive seen al ot of missed chances from our strikers this year it just seems there is no lady luck on our side guiding that ball the better side of the goal post, but you can see the difference of RVP at the rags... every week just putting them in the back of the net... fooking bastard!

denk82 said:
Pam said:
NoahCity said:
we have been waiting for them to get form all season!

And it stands to reason that they will. That said, I am disappointed about the second damp squib of a window on the run.

Im definately of the same opinion and questioning the Isco topic also... it goes without saying and Im a scratching my head about that. We had a horrible summer transfer window with the best signing being Garcia, who i had hoped for better things along with Rodwell and Sinclair which were pointless signings apart from filling the squad out with some english players... there were big hopes for a january full of activity inwards... yet balo has just walked outwards haha

Ive seen al ot of missed chances from our strikers this year it just seems there is no lady luck on our side guiding that ball the better side of the goal post, but you can see the difference of RVP at the rags... every week just putting them in the back of the net... fooking bastard!

I wouldn't say a bad summer, Nastajic has been fantastic and Garcia is starting to play much better. Sinclair and Rodwell are for the future. The only thing we need is a top quality on form striker like Cavani and we need Yaya back, that = title. Aguero looked sharp last night, just we didn't score past a 10 man defence and that's the way it is.

bluemonkey71 said:
Hopefully Tixi will pull a rabbit out of his hat in the next two days but can't see it myself
The deal and contract for someone might be done and dusted, were just waiting for the Balotelli money before its stamped off.

We have got good at masking our negotiations.

CTID101 said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Hopefully Tixi will pull a rabbit out of his hat in the next two days but can't see it myself
The deal and contract for someone might be done and dusted, were just waiting for the Balotelli money before its stamped off.

We have got good at masking our negotiations.

This - to not replace Balo would be waving a white flag to the rags in terms of the title. Nothing less - or someone at City has ESP and knows RVP will get crocked tonight when there´s no time for Pisscan to bring in a replacement. Have we got any links with Soton players, ie rugged, no nonsense defenders or cavemen like DMs?

bluemonkey71 said:

I think Tixi has gave up this season already

Selling Mario without a replacement will only weaken the squad, because most of us will prefer to bring Mario from the bench than Sinclair.

I hope Txiki & Soriano are NOT more concerned about replacing Mancini than winning the league this year.

We've given up on this season league wise, might get a cup win but I can't see any investment until Summer with a new manager.

It's worrying that we aren't as prolific as we were last season, even with the strikers we have on our books. We need something fresh and exciting to give us the kick we need. I'd love to see guidetti on that pitch, Definately think he could add a new dimension

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.