Do you think we'll sign anyone?

fowler70 said:
Cavani in Mario out 29th both be done deals :-) id be watching the outs at inter and juve

-- Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:48 pm --

Cavani in Mario out 29th both be done deals :-) id be watching the outs at inter and juve
Breaking news ssn Mario -juve I did say 29th :-)

fowler70 said:
fowler70 said:

Cavani in? not a chance, not until the summer at least.

fowler70 said:
fowler70 said:

Now that has me thinking again... probably wishful thinking, mario to ac cavani to us and shaarawy (sp?) to Napoli? some one mentioned it recently cant remember who. i would be happy with that very very happy.

bumbleblue said:
fowler70 said:
fowler70 said:

Now that has me thinking again... probably wishful thinking, mario to ac cavani to us and shaarawy (sp?) to Napoli? some one mentioned it recently cant remember who. i would be happy with that very very happy.
that would be a stunning series of events but has there been any rumors of Shaarawy going to Napoli? I thought we were only going for Cavani in the summer?

NoahCity said:
bumbleblue said:
fowler70 said:

that would be a stunning series of events but has there been any rumors of Shaarawy going to Napoli? I thought we were only going for Cavani in the summer?

This was mooted this morning on the radio as a possible merry go round and it all hinged in the Mario deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.