Do You Vote?

If a full Brexit is not delivered I will never vote again - never.
There is no point. The political elite will ensure they get what they
want regardless of what people voted for.
They only want ‘democracy’ when it suits them

I'm exactly the same. If they don't implement a full Brexit, I'll never vote again.

I never understand this ''they died for your freedom so you should use your vote or it's an insult to them''. If they died for our freedom, then that freedom allows us the right to vote or not - especially if many of us feel there is no one of outstanding quality to vote for.
Equally, no one went to the trenches so that MP's could rent out their 2nd home, claim expenses on their shopping, their travel and their trips abroad and every other way of ripping off the tax payer that they can think of (as long as it is ''within the rules'' of course) and feasting at the trough.
I will not vote out of a sense of duty (when I am able to) when the names of the candidates in front of me are not worthy of my vote.

I think having the vote is a big deal and something we should never be complacent about.

But I agree with you, choosing not to vote is no big deal.

Always vote. It is the only thing, yes the ONLY thing, that they can't tell you how to do. Can't understand those people who don't.

If you give a fuck about how your country is run, then I guess you have to.. even if it's voting for the least bad. To not vote is to be completely useless. I say that, and I've only voted twice in my life, but it's true.

“Every man who is not helping to bring about a better state of affairs for the future is helping to perpetuate the present misery, and is therefore the enemy of his own children. There is no such thing as being neutral: we must either help or hinder.” - 'Tressell'

Always vote for Ivan Lewis cos he's a blue.

Last local election I only got Tory bumpf through the door. Had no idea who the other candidates were or what they stood for. Still voted Labour, ha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.