Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carlos tevez (mods we need a seperate tevez thread)

Never before have I been so angry at one of our own players, sue the arse off him and let him rot for the rest of his contract. Get fucked Herman you utter wanker.

Tevez is a disgrace, last season I loved to watch him play but after tonight I despise him. City should let him rot until January, then if a club can afford the 40 million fee get rid, if no club wants him let the twat rot.

Re: City Fans Don't Want Tevez

I agree after all the club has done for him. A banner should be put up in his language to make sure he is aware we don't want him.

Re: Tevez

surely if tevez refused to go on he in breach of contract and if thats the caes id sue the fckr for every penny hes had off city and put him with the youth team till his contract is up

u2fme2 said:
ramsdale4 said:
Tevez is a disgrace. And so are the mods on here tonight. People have to plead for separate threads! Wtf is going on?!
i agree. some just take there power right to there head,
and its does deserve its own tread and many many agree,

This. Mods, grow a pair will you..........If you don't let people tell you what they're thinking in circumstances like this, what's the point ? Oh yeah, Fuck off Tevez.

Step one - tell him to get his own way home
Step two - he is never allowed to be play for us or be a apart of the team ever again
Step three - Make him train on his own for the remainder of his contract

He's done this tonight to try and engage a move, don't let the **** win. Keep him well away from the lads but in our control.

I really hope we hear alot of anti tevez songs at Blackburn and Villa at home. Words cannot express how much i hate him, he has made mugs of us all.

Re: City Fans Don't Want Tevez

Mark - TheBlue said:
I agree after all the club has done for him. A banner should be put up in his language to make sure he is aware we don't want him.
and with the swear words left in, and one with off in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.