Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carlos tevez (mods we need a seperate tevez thread)

Despite everything that has gone on with this lad and that bell Joorabchian, as long as he gave everything on the pitch the fans would give him support. Tonight he has crossed the line. He has got to go. At this moment it looks premeditated and that is unforgivable.

What pisses me off is most of us fans clapped at Bolton and at our ground this season he doesn't give a shit........

I'd tell him he has to come in every day twice a day for training till his contract runs out for every day he doesn't turn up dock his wages

Re: Tevez deserves to stay

Can't stand no paragraphs so i'll just say that whilst i'm sure you make a good point, Tevez doesn't deserve to stay. He wants out, has said so umpteen times and has now openly said he won't enter a field of play. To me that puts him in breach of his crispy-necked contract and i'd sue him just for that. He has no place here, he's like the old Arndale Market. Smelly, rotten, a shit joke shop and a rank fishy smell lingering around the place. We now have players who are anything but that, so fuck Tevez, he has no place here.

zeven said:
you are an idiot!

Dezko and Aguero have been alot better than tevez this year!

"snubbed by Mancini" are you for real?

A lot better only when you can compare them with tevez for playing atleast 2 full 90 min games this season which hasnt happened till now so i reserve my judgement

Before tonight I’ve given Tevez the benefit of the doubt because he “WAS” such an important player for us last season. The reason he has not started this season and been stripped of the captaincy is all Tevez’s fault.

Tevez is not only a disgrace to our great club but a disgrace to football. I hope Manchester City make an example of him and make him see out the remainder of his contract and leave him to rot.

So “FUCK OFF TEVEZ” Forza Mancini.

Carlos brought ALL this on himself. Transfer requests, moaning about the City and club in interviews, saying he won't return to Manchester, being a **** in general. Of course Mancini had to take the captaincy and drop him to the bench.

Are we supposed to bend over backwards for him after he did all that? Tevez brought this situation on himself and I hope he gets fucking slaughtered from all sides for tonight.

We owe him for getting us to where we are but he has used up all the grace that gets him and we shouldn't start him because he might get upset. It's time he realized he's a fucking grown up, he was old enough to sign the contract and take all the money he should be man enough to see it out and shut his fucking gob.

Re: City Fans Don't Want Tevez

he can be pissed off

but he can't refuse to play

fuck him and all who sail in him

not wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.