Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tevez deserves to stay

Mancini could have explained his gameplan to Tevez through his coaches?

Erm, why exactly would he do that? He's the fucking boss, & if he says jump, Tevez should fucking jump! My boss doesn't run his decisions past me first. He just makes them & I get on with my fucking job.

You Sir, are a clueless bloody idiot if you think thats the way things work!

Wtf? Use paragraphs next time, I didn't even bother reading any of it since it was so squashed up together.

Fool people into thinking you have eaten an apple by standing outside your house, rubbing your belly and saying loudly 'MMMMM That was a lovely apple'

Reading that just hurts my eyes. There is meant to be a space after a full stop and a comma when you start a new sentence. It just looks like one big mish mash of letters.

And it's a load of bollocks to boot.

Re: Carlos tevez (mods we need a seperate tevez thread)

jim said:
Is he really going to fly back with the rest of the team?
If not - Is it too much to hope that his flight from Munich meets with problems?

We're all upset but this post is disgraceful

Re: Carlos tevez (mods we need a seperate tevez thread)

Cassius Clayson said:
From him pulling up with a 'hamstring' injury when we got turned over by the scousers, to not turning up to the semi, he should've got his p45 ages ago!

Thought this at the time myself re Scousers. Was so obvious he didn't fancy it and just wanted off the pitch - the wee Tw*t.

Re: City Fans Don't Want Tevez

He knew he'd make Ribery look like a model if he went on so he didn't bother.

Mancini - ohhh said:
One has to go.. Either Tevez stays and we show the world that we let players dictate as we are a circus of a club or we let him go and support Mancini totally..

You guys act as if Mancini is the devil.. Ferguson dropped Welbeck for celebrating his first goal like Cantona..

No player is bigger than the manager nor the club!!

^^THIS^^
No matter your feeling on Roberto you cannot tolerate blatant insubordination. Tevez is a complete malcontent but refusing to enter a game is simply ridiculous.

If he stays, then he wins. Mancini will look like a powerless, puppet of management and will be completely ineffective.

Actually.. How can people say they are surprised by Tevez? We all knew this was gonna happen sooner or later.

We saw it at United. He cant take not being the biggest fish in the pool..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.