Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tevez deserves to stay

ANY1aBLUE said:
You have to be kidding - right?

Now we're a laughing stock again, just as I thought these days were behind us. Would this happen at the swamp?

Not sure that anyone is in a position to laugh at us. Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool would probably swap places with us and the rags didn't exactly cover themselves with glory tonight. Sure it's a bit of a setback but we'll survive and come back stronger.

Re: Carlos Tevez [Merged]

mancity1 said:
FuZzY said:
Went off him on F.A cup final day when he threw those city scarves on the floor as he was going up the steps to collect the Cup.

This is just the final straw. Totally disgraceful to the Club and us, the fans.

Goodbye Tevez and good riddance, I really hope I don't see you in a Blue shirt ever again.

I think you will get your wish.

Mancini would resign or look like a complete dork if the owners decided to keep him beyond January or Mancini changed his mind gave him another reprieve.

Its a shame it had to come to this because if he got anywhere his form over the past two seasons he would do his bit to ensure we keep the pressure on the other teams in the hunt for the title.

that would be awful, wouldn't it? Mancini has too much pride to let go of this, and if the chairman still insists on keeping Tevez, then Mancini would undoubtedly resign. It's going to be either Mancini or Tevez. how I wish it was all simpler..every player wanting to play for the team, the team playing like a well-oiled unit determined to win, none of these controversies that embarrasses the club time and again...

If Tevez goes, that would mean we would now have to buy another stiker (need four in a team), or keep Adebayor...and buy that midfielder for god's sake!! Yaya needs to be attacking otherwise he's useless in the midfield....

Re: Tevez deserves to stay

mad zab said:
bakchod said:
I know everyone is pissed at tevez here.He has no right to refuse to come but the circumstances and constant snubbing by mancini boiled down to this disgusting event.It was clear in the sidelines of the 1st half when the match was well under 45 min and when tevez was warming up,he expected to start the 2nd half or atleast 10 min from the starting given the fact that we were 2 goal down.I dont know what mancini said to the team in the dressing room but how the team started the 2nd half it became evident that we were not pressing the ball with much zeal and enthusiasm from the word go ,though it should have been the opposite.Then came the sub of dzeko which i think was rightly played by mancini but for a striker sitting on the bench and seeing a defensive mid going for a forward adds to your frustration when you are ready to play and are eager to have an impact on the game especially when you are 2 down.Mancini could have explained to tevez about his gameplan of "calming the game" which is puzzling given the situation, beforehand through his training or coaching staff to tevez that he would go on as a 2nd sub rather than leaving him to ponder and vent his frustration on these confusing substitutions.This reminds me of the fulham game when he was brought on the 80th min rather than 15 min before when he could have more of an impact ,rather than trying to pull a frenzied effort to impress the gaffer and thus playing nervously with an added burden around him to score.This was the same scene with Napoli game where also he could have been introduced much earlier to have an impact.
I totally agree with the fellow bluemooners that what he did today is totally unacceptable given the fact what he said about our club and the entire summer saga which went on but the constant belittling and deriding of tevez by mancini during press interviews where he said he was not fit enough initially and then not good enough to be even the 3rd striker goes way above my head.The initial statement is true to an extent since his absence from preseason tour and return from Copa America but mancini's constant reference lately that he is still not 100% fit and well not good enough to start or atleast get subbed after 60 min is kind of a personal vendetta between the coach and the player.He was our top scorer last season and whatever be the issue off the pitch,i have never seen a more committed player in the squad than him when he comes on the pitch.I dont know what personal lesson mancini is hellbent on giving to tevez but it has taken the toll on team's performance and unity.It would be wrong to say its totally Tevez's fault ,mancini is no saint either.
So i hope city board ponders over this issue with due diligence and calm before giving a hasty decision.This issue between the player and the coach should be resolved now given that tevez's personal family issues have settled for the moment and the player has expressed his desire to stay.His passion and faith for the club should not be questioned even though he is made to sit at the bench when he should have been playing in the first place.

If your not wumming you should be banned from the forum!!

finger your self ... mancini had problem with ADE , c.belamy,robinho , santa ,carlos ....even G.cook......we have mangerial problem here .

This can be sorted providing our owners fully get behind Mancini. Edin can come out and apologise for his behaviour and say he was angry at his own performance and not the manager, 2 wins against Villareal at least a point agaisnt Napoli and revenge against Bayern and I dont care what they do with tevez as long as he never comes near our club again. Fucking horrible tosser is poison and we cannot let him affect our new guys, the likes of Nasri and Kun must be wondering what kind of outfit they have walked in to.

After watching that sky sports clip I'd also like to congratulate Souness for his honest appraisal and say a big fuck off to that smarmy **** Hughes.

Kinky Dribbler said:
Tevez now denying he refused to play and apologising to the fans.
Changed his tune from last night then. Said he wasn't physically or mentally ready to play. Damage limitation, I guess. Too late Herman.

BREAKING: Carlos Tevez apologises to City fans and says he DID NOT REFUSE TO PLAY for Manchester City against Bayern Munich on Tuesday #mcfc

Drama queen the ****

jimharri said:
Kinky Dribbler said:
Changed his tune from last night then. Said he wasn't physically or mentally ready to play. Damage limitation, I guess. Too late Herman.
Adds to my theory that he's ill, or at the least not "focussed"

Marvin said:
jimharri said:
Kinky Dribbler said:
Adds to my theory that he's ill, or at the least not "focussed"

That could well be the next excuse from the kia spin factory 'Tevez receives help for mental illness'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.