Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tevez deserves to stay

I took a look at your post history. You hate Mancini with a passion, dont you? . And your username sums you up well, bakchod is a hindi word meaning 'senseless fucker'

Re: Carlos Tevez Interview Video - C#NT!!

I see Kia the C$$T has groomed him well not to answer the question.
What the hell was that answer?? had nothing to do with the question.

Re: Carlos Tevez Interview Video - C#NT!!

Look at that fucking smirk on his face as he was asked if he thought his time here was up. He got exactly what he wanted.

Re: So what are you gona do with your Teves gear???

Threw it in the trash as soon as I got home. Was wearing it while watching the match so had to wait till I got home. Otherwise would have thrown it in a dumpster in the alley.

Re: So what are you gona do with your Teves gear???

take a permanent marker and replace the name Tevez with C##T on the back. Spend too much hard earned money on the 3rd shirt to go with the other ones and I certainly am not burning or binning or ripping up or shredding or shitting on or doing anything of that nature to a City top. His name gone and replaced with C##T should work.

Re: Carlos Tevez [Merged]

It's in our interests to get the best deal we possibly can for him.

Tevez and Mancini haven't helped in that regard tonight.

Once again we give the darling press fodder to give the perception we are a club divided in the dressing room.

Tevez seems to be hell bent on ensuring any top club in Europe will not want to touch him with a barge pole.

We need to groom a fourth striker sooner rather than later assuming Tevez will no longer be available for selection until the January transfer window.

tbh, i've always patiently supported Tevez despite his off-field problems, arguing that we must keep off-field matters separate from the game. But this is the last straw...completely impossible to forgive whatever maybe his excuses. He will have lost whatever remnants of support he may have had amongst the supporters. He let down the club, the players and the fans, when they needed him the most. The coach is the final authority (even though i didn't understand the tactics employed during the match), and no player is bigger than the club.I completely agree with the way Zabaleta acted towards him, and I would have even forgiven him if he had punched Tevez in anger.
Look at Zabaleta himself...he's also on the sidelines, same as Tevez, and unable to get into the team because of the team quality. Yet you see him patiently waiting for his turn, and the passion he showed against Tevez, makes me want to play him for the coming matches just to reward him for his loyalty

Now what should we do with such a player?? Mancini implies to cancel his contract, but I would also feel let down that we would not be able to recoup the fees that the club paid for him. We can keep him in the reserves till January and find a way to cut his salary. Unfortunately, after this latest tantrum, his value would have dwindled further, and any interested club would turn the screws on us, knowing that we're desperate to get rid of him. He would also have thrown away any future he might have left playing for Argentina. No coach would want to take on a player who doesn't listen to him..

I'm not going to deliberate on the conspiracy theories that Kia is behind all this, and this is his way of getting back at the club. If so, enough is enough, something must be done to shut him up. What's the going rate for hiring a Mossad hit squad??

Went off him on F.A cup final day when he threw those city scarves on the floor as he was going up the steps to collect the Cup.

This is just the final straw. Totally disgraceful to the Club and us, the fans.

Goodbye Tevez and good riddance, I really hope I don't see you in a Blue shirt ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.