Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he should stay.
He should also be given the freedom of Manchester and a solid gold lifesize statue of him should be erected at the ground in recognition of all he has done to enhance the reputation of the club.
Some numpty on here said that he was the greatest player ever to wear the shirt recently.
I hope he is suitably proud today.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm let me think about this one...............
..................................................................................................
..................................................................................................
..................................................................................................NO i won't the fucker to rot in hell

Re: Carlos Tevez [Merged]

flb said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The latest is that he will be suspended without pay until January, prior to a reduced sale. Breach of contract.

Lawyers already on it.

Bye Bye you cancer.

Quick question fella-oh and its nice to see you back posting fella!

How much influence as this **** had in the dressing room of late,or have the players at last come to there own conclusions?

All you here about Tevez off other players is what a great bloke he is,surely it must have rubbed up players in the wrong way with the special way hes had treatment,longer holidays etc.

Oh just one more Tolm,did Zabba tune the twat in!

He has zero influence on the people that matter. Sure, as you would expect, he wants his voice to be heard, as you would expect, with the Spanish speakers.

The appointment of Kompany as skipper was welcomed throughout the squad.

Tevez has been on a war footing since we closed the escape to Inter and called time on Sneijder.

The Garry Cook email leak just another volley.

It is not just the bad publicity as a club that is now the major factor, the Abu Dhabi wheels are turning for good reason.

i was on of his biggest fans even after all the transfer requests because on the pitch he is one amazing player but after this last night i'll be very surprised if he has 1 mcfc fan left. Please Go and take that **** of an "advisor" with you.

u2fme2 said:
..................................................................................................NO i won't the fucker to rot in hell

Cant we put him in the centre circle against Villa and throw wet spunges at him

tolmie's hairdoo said:
flb said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The latest is that he will be suspended without pay until January, prior to a reduced sale. Breach of contract.

Lawyers already on it.

Bye Bye you cancer.

How much influence as this **** had in the dressing room of late,or have the players at last come to there own conclusions?

All you here about Tevez off other players is what a great bloke he is,surely it must have rubbed up players in the wrong way with the special way hes had treatment,longer holidays etc.

He has zero influence on the people that matter. Sure, as you would expect, he wants his voice to be heard, as you would expect, with the Spanish speakers.

Tevez has been on a war footing since we closed the escape to Inter and called time on Sneijder.

It is not just the bad publicity as a club that is now the major factor, the Abu Dhabi wheels are turning for good reason.

I believe nothing until I see a mystic you tube clip......

the goats backside said:
u2fme2 said:

Cant we put him in the centre circle against Villa and throw wet spunges at him
Don't be so bloody soft. MAKE IT ROCKS

I was prepared to drive to munich from congleton sunday night. My work commitments prevented me from doing so. My boss wouldnt let me and said he needed me at work. - I of course called to my bosses tune.

During these difficult times i am privelaged i have a job. Many people are unemployed. University graduates cant get jobs. Its a real tough time and it makes me really appreciate the fact i am in work

I earn a small fraction a year of what carlos earns a week as many do, and to think he refused to do what he is payed to do, and for something that all football fans would pay to participate in just makes me feel sick.

I loved you Carlos. You worked hard and fought like a warrior. But today I put you in the same class as those cretins that roamed the streets in manchester a couple of months ago. You all represent what is wrong with society today.

Please leave. NOW

tolmie's hairdoo said:
flb said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Lawyers already on it.

Bye Bye you cancer.

Glad to hear that fella,and at long last hes shown his true colours for all the fans to see.

just wish us the fans had shown our dislike of him when he first wanted to leave,we put him on a pedastal and hes abused it,the **** really thought he could force Mancini out-a strong statement but its what i believe.And as you say him and his advisor have contributed in Cook's downfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.