Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "I wasn't feeling good, physically or mentally"

Carstairs said:
I'm not feeling good physically or mentally either today.

Still got to do my job though.

i dont i done a tevez...... actually its my day off

Re: Carlos Tevez [Merged]

Now we have a statement from Tevez saying there was confusion on the bench so here's my take on the issue.

Mancini decides to change Dzecko which I dont think was in the initial game plan. Tevez was on the bench on Saturday agains Everton and didn't play... so did anyone see Tevez warming up?... Right so out goes the call to Tevez to come on. Tever possibly says but I havent warmed up...... there's a language barrier and confusion sets in and Mancini who is on a knife edge with Tevez sees this comment another way and as a refusal. Now if you go along wioth that then what happens next....

Ok we now have the calme comment from Tevez saying there was confusion. The club cannot over react to Tevez refusing to play depending what is in his contract(sadly) If they take excessive action then this will be deemed unreasonable and Tevez could sue and this could drag on. Reality is for financial reasons we want him out and the best way is to make up...keep him as a cup/reserve player and ship out in January.

I hope all fans back Mancini at the next home match.....

Re: "I wasn't feeling good, physically or mentally"

Oh dear, how sad.

I can't begin to count the times I've dragged myself into work physically and/or mentally shattered, to do the best job I could.

I do know I never got anything near Tevez's wages for doing it. He should hang his head in shame. Except he has no sense of honour and doesn't know what shame means.

Last night proved once and for all what a selfish twat Tevez is.
This season as been all about how well City are playing, how well Silva is playing, how well Aguero is playing, how well Dzeko is playing and no mention of Tevez which as pissed him right off.

As the song goes
We don't need no Argie Bargy
We don't need no selfish twat
We don't need no Carlitos
Oi Tevez Fuck off Back Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.