Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Can We Bring This Song Back For Blackburn?

Lets just have positive chants for the players on the pitch and especially
Mancini and Zaba....fook Tevez

Re: Can We Bring This Song Back For Blackburn?

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
To the tune of rehab.

"should he ever play again for city and we all said NO NO NO"

LMFAO!!!

This!!

Nice and simple!

Re: Carlos Tevez [Merged]

Joga Bonito said:
Wow I wish we had taken that Corinthians offer in the summer, cannot see us getting that kind of money anymore to be honest...

that's why he's done it, they can't afford a tevez that's on song, he will have been told to upset the apple cart in order for us to bomb him out on the cheap, he'll be on a cut of the discounted price.

city please.put him with the kids, keep his registration, let him get fat and worth fuck all. ok pay him his basic with no add ons but at least we will have done him like a kipper.

NOBODY FUCKS WITH MCFC.

I'm still fucking gob smacked at the actions of this prick.

His relationship with Bob or his happiness at the club don't come into it im afraid. He is a highly paid professional footballer who was more than happy to sign his contract and take his money every week.

Refusing to play shows the fucker up for what he is and that's just down right fucking stupid in my book.

Bye munster, don't let the door bang you on the way out.

Re: Apology

First he says he wasnt mentally prepared then says he was willing to play..

So which is it...get Harry Hill round.FIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHT !!

I have been a huge fan of Tevez sine his arrival.

I supported him even after the transfer request as I believe he did it for one of two reasons (depite what has been said by both sides since)...either that it was for family reasons or that he didnt get on with certain staff...now at teh time people believe that this was cook and marwood...But I am still of the opinion that there has always been a problem between RM and Tevez since the early days...I have said I dont think that Tevez appreciated RM's early tactics at the start of his career here and this is where th relationship was spoilt.

I have also said before that tevez has a problem with hsi ego (tho I think its fair to say that most players have...look at Edin's reaction to getting subbed and he comes accross as a very mild mannered bloke...and he did exactly what carlos has been lambasted on here for before!)...milner also said in his interview that he hates it sat on teh sub bench so its pretty fair to say that being on th esubs bench is not something that any pro wants..and this will hammer their ego.

However RM also has an ego problem...i think Tevez's dislike of tactics (and you can almost bet that there have been arguements behind the scenes about this in the early days) has upset RM and he has held this against tevez.

I have said before that both of them need to pull their respective headds out of their own arses!....Rm is a very good manager...tevez is one of th best players in the world...both singing fromt eh same hymn sheet and you have an awesome combination...unfortunately due to ego I cannot every see that happening

There are two sides to every story....what tevez did yesterday was almost unforgiveable...but now we have him saying that he didnt refuse to play....has something been lost in translatio????....Surely tevez must know that doing something so public at such an important time would only damamge his won image in world football.....noone would trust him????

I dont know what to make of it to be honest...but zabba was sat ther eand his english is very good (prob better that Robertos) so he could have translated what was being said....

Did Mancini lose his temper too quick and then tevez see his own arse?

Is tevez lying???

Zabba would be the person to know this.....alsoKolorov is sat next to tevez and seems to be almost agreeing wth him about something....

What the club needs to do is straighten this out and then let EVERYONE KNOW....khaldoon needs to be involved.....If the truth isnt laid out the media will just keep running story and counter story and it will cause upset....relaease the truth and get is sorted...if that means tevez has to go then fine...if its a misunderstanding between tehh two....sort it as there is no doubt that in my mind that if both Mancini and Tevez are singing fromt eh same hymn sheet then it is better for the club

"You can dress it up anyway you like,if hes refused to do what is asked of him by a senior member of staff hes in breach of his contract,its really that simple."

I agree totally on this, but the headlines are about Tevez refusing to play.

No-one is disputing that Tevez is guilty of a breach of contract in directly refusing the order to warm up (a legitimate request..whatever excuses Tevez may have that he was "already" warmed up).

But the accusation that he point blank refused to play is a much more damaging and serious one that Tevez's lawyers may want to investigate as well.

I may have a bust up with my boss about the need for me to go on a particular training course that supports my job....but this is very different to me refusing point blank to carry out one of my normal duties (for no good reason).
Both are potentially grounds for dismissal, but the damage to my reputation and future employment prospects is much greater in the second case.

simon23 said:
I have been a huge fan of Tevez sine his arrival.

I supported him even after the transfer request as I believe he did it for one of two reasons (depite what has been said by both sides since)...either that it was for family reasons or that he didnt get on with certain staff...now at teh time people believe that this was cook and marwood...But I am still of the opinion that there has always been a problem between RM and Tevez since the early days...I have said I dont think that Tevez appreciated RM's early tactics at the start of his career here and this is where th relationship was spoilt.

I have also said before that tevez has a problem with hsi ego (tho I think its fair to say that most players have...look at Edin's reaction to getting subbed and he comes accross as a very mild mannered bloke...and he did exactly what carlos has been lambasted on here for before!)...milner also said in his interview that he hates it sat on teh sub bench so its pretty fair to say that being on th esubs bench is not something that any pro wants..and this will hammer their ego.

However RM also has an ego problem...i think Tevez's dislike of tactics (and you can almost bet that there have been arguements behind the scenes about this in the early days) has upset RM and he has held this against tevez.

I have said before that both of them need to pull their respective headds out of their own arses!....Rm is a very good manager...tevez is one of th best players in the world...both singing fromt eh same hymn sheet and you have an awesome combination...unfortunately due to ego I cannot every see that happening

There are two sides to every story....what tevez did yesterday was almost unforgiveable...but now we have him saying that he didnt refuse to play....has something been lost in translatio????....Surely tevez must know that doing something so public at such an important time would only damamge his won image in world football.....noone would trust him????

I dont know what to make of it to be honest...but zabba was sat ther eand his english is very good (prob better that Robertos) so he could have translated what was being said....

Did Mancini lose his temper too quick and then tevez see his own arse?

Is tevez lying???

Zabba would be the person to know this.....alsoKolorov is sat next to tevez and seems to be almost agreeing wth him about something....

What the club needs to do is straighten this out and then let EVERYONE KNOW....khaldoon needs to be involved.....If the truth isnt laid out the media will just keep running story and counter story and it will cause upset....relaease the truth and get is sorted...if that means tevez has to go then fine...if its a misunderstanding between tehh two....sort it as there is no doubt that in my mind that if both Mancini and Tevez are singing fromt eh same hymn sheet then it is better for the club

Total bullshit. But not surprising from you. You have always had an anti Mancini agenda but I think you will find very few will back you on this one.

Project said:
I think in football parlance that's just semantics. "get warmed up" is synonymous with "you're coming on".
0r in mario's case " get warmed up your coming off "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.