Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carlos tevez (mods we need a seperate tevez thread)

Maybe we should write on a poster featuring Tevez - "Play for City and you're Dead!" :-)<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:58 pm --<br /><br />
alera said:
Dzeko is back on bench duty in the cooler as mario was after his various outbursts and mistakes. after his goal on Saturday mario is potential hero in the making again.

Either way we are down to 2 forwards at the moment.

Hope for a swift statement from The club after they have taken legal advice. Tevez suspended without pay pending legal action for breach of contract is what I am hoping for.

We have to get control of this situation before it destroys us.

Maybe they should show Tevez a few videos of how they deal with insubordination in certain parts of the Middle East.

Re: Tevez deserves to stay

To the OP...if this government decided to hand out £1000 to everyone living in britain, you would say "is that all"

There were comments and it could be seen when Tevez didn't warm up correctly the other week, in my opinion when he has come on he hasn't played the 'same' as last year. Yes he isn't match fit and i take that into account...

However....another way out is to reduce his value by any means to make a move possible, something that may be happening now. This is just speculation from me but give it a thought.

OxBlue said:
Rammy Blue said:
OxBlue said:
Trolling c##t,

If it's ever my misfortune to meet you at the ground, I'm sure I'll tell you the same in a more appropriate manner.

Didn't take you long to walk home....

;-)
North bury blues on the door step mate.

Ever so slightly wound up by the obvious M's or trolls who act like complete c##ts behind a keyboard, but wouldn't say boo to a goose in the real world.

Loads of pricks knocking about on here mate, shit like tonight always gets them out in force.

Regardless of result, enjoyed tonight - speak tomorrow.

Oh, lordy. Where to even begin with this green ink fodder.
That original post should be enough to have you sectioned under the Mental Health Act.
Even the grammar and punctuation seemed eerily reminiscent of a suicide note/list of 'demands'.

An absolute disgrace, uv'e got 3000 fans going over,most of whome saved up and could of prob used the money for morgages/xmas pres for the kids(in this day and age) and u've got a player who can't get off his well payed arse, should never play again!

The reason i'm upset about finances, i'm seasoncard holder with my misses, can scrape that money together but can't afford cup games(like a lot of City householders and parents) and u get that twat who thinks he's bigger and better than the club we've all loved for years.

How many monday mornings have we had to go to work feeling like shit but had to have the banter to put the reds in their place, can't say anything about this(rags said Tevez a judas) how right they were!

Fuck off Tevez! (im glad pablo give u a dig)

bakchod said:
Maly Wilson said:
bakchod said:
I know everyone is pissed at tevez here.He has no right to refuse to come but the circumstances and constant snubbing by mancini boiled down to this disgusting event.It was clear in the sidelines of the 1st half when the match was well under 45 min and when tevez was warming up,he expected to start the 2nd half or atleast 10 min from the starting given the fact that we were 2 goal down.I dont know what mancini said to the team in the dressing room but how the team started the 2nd half it became evident that we were not pressing the ball with much zeal and enthusiasm from the word go ,though it should have been the opposite.Then came the sub of dzeko which i think was rightly played by mancini but for a striker sitting on the bench and seeing a defensive mid going for a forward adds to your frustration when you are ready to play and are eager to have an impact on the game especially when you are 2 down.Mancini could have explained to tevez about his gameplan of "calming the game" which is puzzling given the situation, beforehand through his training or coaching staff to tevez that he would go on as a 2nd sub rather than leaving him to ponder and vent his frustration on these confusing substitutions.This reminds me of the fulham game when he was brought on the 80th min rather than 15 min before when he could have more of an impact ,rather than trying to pull a frenzied effort to impress the gaffer and thus playing nervously with an added burden around him to score.This was the same scene with Napoli game where also he could have been introduced much earlier to have an impact.
I totally agree with the fellow bluemooners that what he did today is totally unacceptable given the fact what he said about our club and the entire summer saga which went on but the constant belittling and deriding of tevez by mancini during press interviews where he said he was not fit enough initially and then not good enough to be even the 3rd striker goes way above my head.The initial statement is true to an extent since his absence from preseason tour and return from Copa America but mancini's constant reference lately that he is still not 100% fit and well not good enough to start or atleast get subbed after 60 min is kind of a personal vendetta between the coach and the player.He was our top scorer last season and whatever be the issue off the pitch,i have never seen a more committed player in the squad than him when he comes on the pitch.I dont know what personal lesson mancini is hellbent on giving to tevez but it has taken the toll on team's performance and unity.It would be wrong to say its totally Tevez's fault ,mancini is no saint either.
So i hope city board ponders over this issue with due diligence and calm before giving a hasty decision.This issue between the player and the coach should be resolved now given that tevez's personal family issues have settled for the moment and the player has expressed his desire to stay.His passion and faith for the club should not be questioned even though he is made to sit at the bench when he should have been playing in the first place.

If you are actually being serious, you're 100% wrong.
Mancini is the manager. He makes the decisions. Tevez plays. Tevez doesn't make any decisions on the team. It's not a difficult concept to grasp is it?

Mancini must now decide if he wants Tevez anywhere near the rest of the squad. I'd personally let him see out his contract, not let him train other than on his own & fine him at every opportunity. Ruining his career is about all he deserves for disgracing OUR club like that.

I've never boo'd a City player even though i've had to put up with crap for most of my life, but if Tevez ever gets anywhere near a City game again, I'll be booing him every time I hear his name, see him touch the ball or score.

In it for himself & not the team. Unforgivable

But what decision is to keep your top scorer last season to sulk at the bench when he could possibly change the game when utmost needed.He could atleast been brought on in the Everton game.Mancini's entire handling of his subs during the last few games is totally puzzling.

Bad subs against Fulham yes, but how can Balo, a sub, scoring be a bad decision?

Tonight I totally get where Mancini was coming from. Start winning a bit of ball, then put Tevez on 5 mins or so later.......which was exactly what Mancini tried to do until Tevez decided to take his ball home cos it wasn't fair.

So I take it that you don't like Mancini seeing as you didn't answer my previous question?

Ha ha, just remembered Milner scored as well against Everton....another bad substitution? Or do yoou think Tevez deserves his chance & would've bagged 3 against Everton all by himself, just like the selffish twat he is

Surely you're on a wind up

Maly Wilson said:
bakchod said:
Maly Wilson said:
If you are actually being serious, you're 100% wrong.
Mancini is the manager. He makes the decisions. Tevez plays. Tevez doesn't make any decisions on the team. It's not a difficult concept to grasp is it?

Mancini must now decide if he wants Tevez anywhere near the rest of the squad. I'd personally let him see out his contract, not let him train other than on his own & fine him at every opportunity. Ruining his career is about all he deserves for disgracing OUR club like that.

I've never boo'd a City player even though i've had to put up with crap for most of my life, but if Tevez ever gets anywhere near a City game again, I'll be booing him every time I hear his name, see him touch the ball or score.

In it for himself & not the team. Unforgivable

But what decision is to keep your top scorer last season to sulk at the bench when he could possibly change the game when utmost needed.He could atleast been brought on in the Everton game.Mancini's entire handling of his subs during the last few games is totally puzzling.

Bad subs against Fulham yes, but how can Balo, a sub, scoring be a bad decision?

Tonight I totally get where Mancini was coming from. Start winning a bit of ball, then put Tevez on 5 mins or so later.......which was exactly what Mancini tried to do until Tevez decided to take his ball home cos it wasn't fair.

So I take it that you don't like Mancini seeing as you didn't answer my previous question?
No, he's a lying rag I think.

Re: Carlos tevez (mods we need a seperate tevez thread)

Video interview with Mancini on main site is class.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Interviews/Bayern-v-City-Roberto-reaction" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Interviews/ ... o-reaction</a>

vonksbignose said:
bakchod said:
vonksbignose said:
Mancini could have explained his gameplan to Tevez through his coaches?

Erm, why exactly would he do that? He's the fucking boss, & if he says jump, Tevez should fucking jump! My boss doesn't run his decisions past me first. He just makes them & I get on with my fucking job.

You Sir, are a clueless bloody idiot if you think thats the way things work!
You sir have totally missed the point when half of the football world is amazed at mancini's sub strategy today.Jump at what, going at the 65th min 2 goal down when you see dejong going in for Dzeko earlier.Gimme a break

It wouldn't matter if the whole football world was amazed at Mancini's strategy. It wouldn't matter if he'd elected to push Joe Hart up front & put Tevez in fucking goals! He's the boss & if that's what he wanted to do, then Tevez should fucking get on with it & if there's any problems with that, ask questions later! Not in the heat of battle!

Imagine an army regiment where the infantry soldiers get to question their officers tactics whilst all around them their comrades are being shelled! Well thats essentially what Carlos Tevez decided was appropriate behaviour this evening, & thats why he should be made to face the full consequences of his one man mutiny!

If you've got a spare £40 million, you could buy him yourself if you think he's such a fantastic specimen of a footballer.

Well if you read my first post you will get the answer.He was ready to be brought on in the 2nd half when he was warming up in the sidelines alongwith dejong,milner and kolarov.I didnt say what he did is acceptable but mancini could have brought him in the start of the 2nd half rather than putting him at the 65th min in place of nasri.The look on dzeko and aguero's face said it all when he was substituted with Dejong.The same thing happened when silva was substituted with zabaleta in the Fulham game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.