Does anybody feel “different” since Istanbul?

ejdmcfc

Physically? Glossop. Mentally? Never left Nevizade
I’ve said this to a few people since coming home.

Since getting back I feel completely different. Not like a weight has been lifted per se, but an innate weird feeling like the pinnacle has been reached. Maybe along the lines of “What next?” Or “Nothing will ever top this.”

Sounds absolutely ridiculous I know. But in someways it’s like I feel completely differently towards everything. I blame Nevizade and its capturing of souls on that Friday and Saturday night.

Since getting back I feel completely different. Not like a weight has been lifted per se, but an innate weird feeling like the pinnacle has been reached. Maybe along the lines of “What next?” Or “Nothing will ever top this.”

Sounds absolutely ridiculous I know. But in someways it’s like I feel completely differently towards everything. I blame Nevizade and its capturing of souls on that Friday and Saturday night.
I do feel completely different to the night of the final.

For one, I am currently fully sober.

Yep. Never felt as relaxed about City as I do right now. Obviously don't want it all to go tits up but like, that last itch has been scratched and I'm gonna need this season to go badly wrong for the itch to come back. I'm totally at peace.
Yes lad I’m that’s exactly it. Feels like I spent so long of chasing that high of winning it, and then winning the Treble too, that i’m just at Nirvana with everything.

Wait until kick off against Burnley and the fear of a defeat will be all too real again lol.

I know what you mean. I feel a sense of calm now. I really wanted that trophy because the club deserved it for the amount of effort and sheer hard work against other teams and a bent system. Relief that I don’t have to hear the wankers on the tele go on about money spent and bang on about how we still have not won it. Also I am glad for pep who got nothing but crap constantly when we played in Europe.

Calm new dawn. I can’t wait to go again tho. As a club we won’t stop until we have won again and again and again. Let’s see if we can win it all again -:)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.