Does anyone else confine themselves to the city bubble?

The Flash said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
The Flash said:
Link???????

Cant mate the thread was delegated to save people from getting banned which in turn saved me sort of. It was a stupid thread i made in the heat of frustration

Ah. I thought you'd done something super-embarrassing on your birthday.

Did you have a Tubbs moment?

"Edward! You told me there was no such place as Swansea!!!! You lied!!!"

I basically said we wont win the league but in a bad way and as obviously everyone was fired up it went down badly

If we lose I forget about football, used to take piss out of reds for it but I'm now the same. Also get more blues in the shop, seem to all get together and create a nice vibe!

I live in the City bubble all the time. I haven't watched a non City match for about three years now,I have no idea at all about the wider football world (other than what I pick up from here)and I know hardly any of the opposition players,they are all just nameless scum who are there to be beaten as far as I'm concerned!

I'm not sure why this has happened,I used to be a football fan,now I'm just a City fan.

pinkwheeltrim said:
I live in the City bubble all the time. I haven't watched a non City match for about three years now,I have no idea at all about the wider football world (other than what I pick up from here)and I know hardly any of the opposition players,they are all just nameless scum who are there to be beaten as far as I'm concerned!

I'm not sure why this has happened,I used to be a football fan,now I'm just a City fan.

This happened to me, I used to watch other matches now dont care who is playing if it's not City.

Alan Oakes Shinpads said:
I am glad it isn`t just me !!!

At 56 years of age and 50 years of supporting City still can`t bear to hear or see anything bad about my team.

Keep the faith,fate is with us we have Newcastle away they have Sunderland at home and there is still a derby to play
they have sunderland away, does this fuck up your fate theory?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.