Does anyone else feel like this?

Reading through this thread, a lot of the people are pointing fingers at people of Asian descent like they are "tourists" who don't follow the Club and are there just for the selfies. Two points:

1) The biggest ethnic minority in Manchester is Asian British, constituting 21% of the population of Manchester. In the Greater Manchester area, 48% of all minorities are Asian. That's not even counting 1st generation migrants who have, oftentimes, been in Manchester for decades. Why are we assuming they are "tourists"?
2) Even if some of the tourists are from Asian countries, shouldn't we admire them for their efforts? Imagine traveling from another continent to see City. That's as much of a "I will follow you anywhere" as you will ever see. Seeing so many posts mentioning Asian people like they are the problem doesn't sit right with me.

If the so-called legacy fans are missing out, the club is to blame, not fellow City fans.
I don’t think many people are criticising people of Asian decent. I think most people are blaming the club and questioning how people who clearly don’t support city (literal fans of the other team, day trippers) are getting so many tickets, when people with the required points have no chance.

I don’t think many people are criticising people of Asian decent. I think most people are blaming the club and questioning how people who clearly don’t support city (literal fans of the other team, day trippers) are getting so many tickets, when people with the required points have no chance.
People will always throw the race card in when all we are saying is the club has forgotten it’s grass roots fans, don’t matter from where around the world you come from you ain’t been supporting city for 40/50 years and should not get a ticket before the loyal blue fan. All this racist shit is bullshit and deflecting from what we’re saying

Just seen a video on youtube of some yank girl.A real attention seeker.
posted videos from the liverpool away,utd and copenhagen and brentford home games and luton away in the fa cup.
wonder how much she paid for those two aways.

Here you go.

HI ♡ my name is Sabrina! I'm American-Latina from NYC who LOVES Manchester City and all things football. I have recently lived in Amsterdam, London, and Stockholm for about a year and a half between June 2022 & November 2023. I now live in Florida, but I frequently travel.In the UK I have spent most of my time in NW London and Manchester.I hope you enjoy my videos and getting to know more about me!

IMG_0580.jpeg

Links to all her social media sites.(influence)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.