Does anyone else feel like this?

Reading through this thread, a lot of the people are pointing fingers at people of Asian descent like they are "tourists" who don't follow the Club and are there just for the selfies. Two points:

1) The biggest ethnic minority in Manchester is Asian British, constituting 21% of the population of Manchester. In the Greater Manchester area, 48% of all minorities are Asian. That's not even counting 1st generation migrants who have, oftentimes, been in Manchester for decades. Why are we assuming they are "tourists"?
2) Even if some of the tourists are from Asian countries, shouldn't we admire them for their efforts? Imagine traveling from another continent to see City. That's as much of a "I will follow you anywhere" as you will ever see. Seeing so many posts mentioning Asian people like they are the problem doesn't sit right with me.

If the so-called legacy fans are missing out, the club is to blame, not fellow City fans.
I wouldn't get so hung up,

Legacy fans are mainly the 36000 season ticket holders we still have, others have chosen to stop going and of those I know who have, none have ill will to new fans or care where they come from.

most on here who moan on here it is about aways and more about lotalty points and the obvious selling of away tickets on agency sites.

Anyone who buys a Citizens membership has a right to a ticket if it's going.

If honest actually find refering people by their continent ignorant, when a poster says Asian who exactly are they slagging off?
You wouldn't find a german of spaniard calld just a european as a generalisation or a canadian or Nicaraguan as just North American

She’s got bigger thighs than John McGinn!! Think I’d prefer to be wrestled off the ball from her though.
That's just the angle of the shot. Out of curiosity I checked out her images. I don't have much of an opinion on the whole tourist thing but I do have an opinion on this girl...she's a smoke show, simple as...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.