Does anyone else feel like this?

She’s got bigger thighs than John McGinn!! Think I’d prefer to be wrestled off the ball from her though.
Don't know this lass Sabrina but from a long time ago there was a song "When Sabrina is under the bridges with you/There'll be no room for the boats to get through."

Way past match day experience or other such bollocks . Seen things I never thought imaginable, it is what it is . Stop being so precious and move on .

Way past match day experience or other such bollocks . Seen things I never thought imaginable, it is what it is . Stop being so precious and move on .
I’m quite sure most on here aren’t arsed about match day experience, coach player greetings, light shows, knobhead announcers, half and half scarfs and ‘international’ friends taking videos at home games.

What is a big fucking joke is whatever is happening with away ticket allocation and ticket pricing for home games.

Whoever is controlling this at City should be strung up by their balls.

I’m quite sure most on here aren’t arsed about match day experience, coach player greetings, light shows, knobhead announcers, half and half scarfs and ‘international’ friends taking videos at home games.

What is a big fucking joke is whatever is happening with away ticket allocation and ticket pricing for home games.

Whoever is controlling this at City should be strung up by their balls.
Don’t disagree mate but it’s all irrelevant, time moves on , just happy I’ve seen what I’ve seen . Done the hard yards , we are of a different generation, dinosaurs in fact . Said it before but after Istanbul I seriously considered calling it a day , my time is coming to an end .

How much are these tourists paying to get in the away end? I dread to think. Modern footie reeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.