Does anyone else think Mourhino is a Pr*ck?

Failsworth_Blue said:
Outstanding manager no doubt about it. For anyone who thinks Mourinho will be at City next season the odds of him to be our manager at the start of next season are 50/1 with Skybet......

Real Madrid 4/5
Liverpool 7/4
Inter 11/4
City 50/1
United 50/1

If as the cabal have been intimating that Mourinho is coming to us I expect those odds to come tumbling down.

Amazed Liverpool are as short as that. After all their manager has a lengthy contract unlike ours!

Rammy Blue said:
BingoBango said:
Nope, an extremely attractive Valencian man (is that a word? It is now).

David Villa?

lol. I told him to shave that stupid little beard off, it does nothing for him.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:25 pm --<br /><br />
tolmie's hairdoo said:
BingoBango said:
Nope, an extremely attractive Valencian woman (is that a word? It is now).

Bet she did great things with an orange, eh!

That's what got Michael Hutchence into trouble!

I was walking like John Wayne for a week after that.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
changed it for you

changed it incorrectly!!

It was earlier than Setubal. It was at Sporting Lisbon when Malcolm took them to the title.

His father Felix was the goalkeeping coach and asked if his recently graduated son could sit in on sessions.

You should change it again, your info is wrong.............. he graduated from the university of lisbon in 1985 having completed a 5 year diploma, allison took over setubal in 1986-88, making felix his first team goalkeeping coach, where the 23 year old mourinho began his journey..... reading simply the best by harry harris right now.

stingthunder said:
i would rim him

Ooh.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.