Does anyone else think Mourhino is a Pr*ck?

Rammy Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Jesus, would rather have Penelope Pitstop.

It's amazing what an eyebrow wax can do for a woman who decided Scientology wasn't really her bag.

And for the record, Jose's probably into self-love - a bit like a few of the wenkers on here, eh!

Come off it Tolm, Penelope looks a right filthy little minx, fully siliconed up as well.

Nah, mate. Forgive the apparent gross generalisation, but Spanish women = HAIRY.

I can imagine she has carpet legs under her Vera Wang.

Thank Christ for Francis Drake and Sir Walter, that's all I can say.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rammy Blue said:
Come off it Tolm, Penelope looks a right filthy little minx, fully siliconed up as well.

Nah, mate. Forgive the apparent gross generalisation, but Spanish women = HAIRY.

With you on the hairy part, seen her in a few photos sporting a decent tash.

She can afford regular waxings though so I'm sure I wouldn't be too upset going down for the gravy.

JOSE Mourinho will leave Milan to manage Real Madrid irrespective of whether he brings Inter their first European Cup for 45 years.
Jose Mourinho has told Inter’s board this will be his last season at the San Siro and negotiations with Madrid are so advanced that transfer targets have already been discussed.
One of his premium targets is Chelsea’s Ashley Cole, who perfectly fits both Madrid’s need for a top-class left-back and Mourinho’s preference for taking players he knows and trusts to a new club.

But everybody said he was coming here

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rammy Blue said:

Spanish women know how to use razors, they do you know.

Bronzed and healthy much better than pale and pasty.

robbieh said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Spanish women know how to use razors, they do you know.

Bronzed and healthy much better than pale and pasty.

Yeah, that's why they all have a five o' clock shadow!

A great manager, a winner and a superb character, but ridiculously arrogant and I'd rather we kept Bobby Manc

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rammy Blue said:

I used to go out with a Spanish woman, and she was extremely smooth :)

BingoBango said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I used to go out with a Spanish woman, and she was extremely smooth :)

Antonio Banderas, or another ladyboy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.