Does anyone else think Mourhino is a Pr*ck?

The defence of Inter Milan is a lesson to all clubs and its managed by good old Jose...They only made a slight error at RB when taking on Barca away from home.

Bazzmand Show said:
Ok so you would like it if every coach in the world took the approach that defensive minded tactics will win games?

Firstly i don't remember Inter being overly defensive in the first leg,they scored 3 afterall,but onto the second leg...

Lets assume your the coach of Inter Milan,your in the semis of the champions league,playing away to Barcelona,widely regarded as the best footballing side in the world,your 3-1 up from the first leg,you go down to 10 men only 30 minutes in,what do you do? defend? attack?

Not many people come on here and admit to being mistaken. I have posted in a few threads about how I did not feel he was the Man for us. I also dearly wish for Mancini to be with us for many Years to come and lead us to success at last. But I have been so wrong about the " Special One". This Champions League campaign by Inter has been a remarkable triumph with last night being the highlight.

Tactically nobody gets it right more than he does. The man is also allegedly the hardest worker around and his understanding and Control of the Media is undisputed. All the focus last night was on him and if it's right that it is all Smoke and Mirrors it works and it works every time. In the film "The Usual suspects" Kevin Spacey said -; " The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing People that he existed". This is what Jose did last night, he beat Barcelona not the players on the pitch.

royle said:
Bazzmand Show said:
Ok so you would like it if every coach in the world took the approach that defensive minded tactics will win games?

Firstly i don't remember Inter being overly defensive in the first leg,they scored 3 afterall,but onto the second leg...

Lets assume your the coach of Inter Milan,your in the semis of the champions league,playing away to Barcelona,widely regarded as the best footballing side in the world,your 3-1 up from the first leg,you go down to 10 men only 30 minutes in,what do you do? defend? attack?

First leg statistics
Possession Inter 32% Barca 68%
Attempts on Targest
Inter 5 Barcelona 8

Not defensive?

Bazzmand Show said:
First leg statistics
Attempts on Targest
Inter 5 Barcelona 8

Not defensive?

Barcelona had similar stats against Arsenal,were Arsenal defensive?,this is Barcelona,they are difficult to get the ball off once they have it,the difference with Arsenal and Inter is that when Barcelona had possesion,Inter stopped them playing,so in effect they were just passing it around without much end product. (Unlike against Arsenal)

Inter 5 shots 3 goals,Barcelona only had 8 shots despite all the extra possesion,and how many of them were long range speculative efforts. You don't score 3 goals against Barca playing defensively.

The guy is a tactical genius and those on here who think otherwise are deluding themselves if they think otherwise.

He is a winner, why should he have played into Barca's hands by trying to attack them? he already had a lead and when down to 10 men was left with little alternative.

Winners do what they have to to ensure they get a result and it isn't always pleasing on the eye, but when the trophies are in the cabinet who gives a flying f...

What worries me more is not whether we have Mourinho, but who gets him! If he went to the rags or Scouse for instance we we know we would have one hell of a fight whenever we played them. The guy has managed 3 teams since 2002, Porto, Chelsea and now Inter and hasn't lost a single game at home, now don't tell me that isn't impressive.

The guy is arrogant, manipulates the rules and stands up to referees and different FA's, he pisses all over the media - sounds like someone from up the road, who whilst we all hate the man - you have to admire his football managerial record.

Now this isn't a lets go and get Mourinho post, as I have said before I don't like chopping and changing and believe Mancini should be given a chance to build his own team first. He may have been negative in some games but again he has had to work with the players he had.

Like I said earlier to me it is more about if we don't get Mourinho are you going to be happy about him say being the manager of another Premier team?

royle said:
Bazzmand Show said:
First leg statistics
Attempts on Targest
Inter 5 Barcelona 8

Not defensive?

Barcelona had similar stats against Arsenal,were Arsenal defensive?,this is Barcelona,they are difficult to get the ball off once they have it,the difference with Arsenal and Inter is that when Barcelona had possesion,Inter stopped them playing,so in effect they were just passing it around without much end product. (Unlike against Arsenal)

Inter 5 shots 3 goals,Barcelona only had 8 shots despite all the extra possesion,and how many of them were long range speculative efforts. You don't score 3 goals against Barca playing defensively.

Arsenal were missing half their team through injury. Imagine adding, an in form Van Persie, Gallas, Vermalean and Arshavin to that team. Inter are more than capable of playing against Barca and it disappointments me that only a few teams in world football at the moment are trying to play a game that entertains as well as gets results.

His team were defending their 3-1 lead thats why they were so defensive. god how hard is it to understand that?! some people are fickle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.