Does anyone have a sneaky suspicion we'll get Kaka...?

If we signed Kaka the press would be falling over themselves to get an interview with him, because it is us we would get slatted in the press obscene bids blah blah blah and oh we are killing football.

Rammyblues said:
If we signed Kaka the press would be falling over themselves to get an interview with him, because it is us we would get slatted in the press obscene bids blah blah blah and oh we are killing football.

Unfortunately if we did manage to get him it will be highly likely that this will happen

but when Scum were linked it was like good news the way it was reported. That would be the same for any of the Big Club, at the moment we are regarded as the upstarts but that will change in time

nickson71 said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
Rorz88 said:
i still think he is considering us, just because of the game he played for milan, where he hugged every player pretty much saying goodbye to them and waving to all the fans. He definatly got his head turn by someone after that, because i think he was on his way!

I personally think he wanted to come but it was completely runied buy the fans backlash and the threats the club were getting, if AC tell the fans like they have done that he could be sold in the summer then at least there ready for it and can prepare for hm leaving, wouldn't suprise me if we signed him, it really wouldn't, i hope we go back for him, if we do i think everything will run alot smoother and a deal can be struck quicker.

it could help that he in the Brazil squad and will not be in Milan for a good few weeks.

The Milan fans could do nothing if it was announced as a done deal out of the blue (well out of the blue in as much as most people are thinking he's moving)

Good point really, i think now the fans are expecting him to leave it will make everything a lot easier to go through, i think this summer we will sign one galactico, and i think that one player is Kaka, i really want Villa though.

Only way would be to nip in and sign him during Milan's wakes fortnight when they are all on holiday, (Oh the days of wakes fortnights)

summer is always the best time to sign big players as fans of club can't demonstrate at games and voice their disapproval, everyone is more interested in summer holidays. By the time the new season starts they have spent some cash and all is forgotten.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.