Does anyone have a sneaky suspicion we'll get Kaka...?

de niro said:
me deffo, i said at the time we would be back in for him. fingers crossed. i reckon we did far too much work to just let it drop.
that statements good enough for me-I;m off tomorrow so time to crack a few cans,I;ll tell the wife its your fault....

Can we all please get over this Kaka business and move on? It's like the behaviour of a spotty teenager who has been rejected by the fittest girl at school.

bluebarn said:
Can we all please get over this Kaka business and move on? It's like the behaviour of a spotty teenager who has been rejected by the fittest girl at school.

yeh so what she'll be mine 1 day lol

bluebarn said:

Let people speculate if they want too

if you don't like it don't join in............. but at the end of the day the transfer window opens in a few days. We bid for Kaka in January and I don't think the owners will decided never to bid on the worlds best players just because of what happened in Jan.

As far as I can remember Kaka was very very quite in January until the deal fell through he only start talking to the press after that and this is the time when his and Milans PR machine kicked into gear. His father travelled from Brazil to meet us so there was definately an interest.

At the end of the day this summer could well be the biggest thing that has happened to any football club ever.......

In the space of a year (end of the coming window) we will have gone from a club with big money problems and potentially having to sell players to pay bill resulting in possible relegation battle etc. to a club that is badged as the riches in the world looking to create a squad that if we can get some big signings will be looking at a possible top4 place at the end of the next season

Let people enjoy the moment big thing are going to happening to MCFC it maybe take more that this transfer window but it will happen

nickson71 said:
bluebarn said:

Let people speculate if they want too

if you don't like it don't join in............. but at the end of the day the transfer window opens in a few days. We bid for Kaka in January and I don't think the owners will decided never to bid on the worlds best players just because of what happened in Jan.

As far as I can remember Kaka was very very quite in January until the deal fell through he only start talking to the press after that and this is the time when his and Milans PR machine kicked into gear. His father travelled from Brazil to meet us so there was definately an interest.

At the end of the day this summer could well be the biggest thing that has happened to any football club ever.......

In the space of a year (end of the coming window) we will have gone from a club with big money problems and potentially having to sell players to pay bill resulting in possible relegation battle etc. to a club that is badged as the riches in the world looking to create a squad that if we can get some big signings will be looking at a possible top4 place at the end of the next season

Let people enjoy the moment big thing are going to happening to MCFC it maybe take more that this transfer window but it will happen

ripped haha

All fair points nickson, and don't for a minute think that I'm not overly excited like everyone else at the transformation that has happened at our club. FFS if we did sign him I'd be doing power wanks like everybody else. Maybe I should just stay out of Kaka threads unless we actually sign him, because it does appear to me our chances of signing him now are very small and the speculation has become tiresome. I hope I am wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.