Does anyone think we'll be better with Nasri??

Yes, we will be stronger with him. Good players enjoy playing with good players and he will fit in with Dave Silva, Sergio etc They will move around, operate in between the lines and cause chaos for defenders to pick up.

Sent sat in my underpants, on the sofa, watching cricket with a nice cold lager.

Re: Re: Does anyone think we'll be better with Nasri??

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
squirtyflower said:
Will be a great addition to the squad

Will be in rotation with Silva, you can't expect him to play over 60 games, and he played more than most last season
We look poor when silva is out

See this is what I thought, either that or instead of 2 holding midfielders have 2 attack midfielders Nasri and Silva but this means dropping Yaya or De Jong.......

Hence why I think we'll be stronger its not an implication on how good I think Nasri is/isn't because there's no doubt the guy is class.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

You seem to be missing the main point which is that we can't play the same 11 in 60+ games if we want to be successful.

So would you rather have Nasri or SWP? Because basically that's who he's replacing in the SQUAD.

I dont think Nasri is a good signing tbh.
I just havent seen enough good games from him but plenty where he has gone missing.

I am not going to boo him or slag him off every game but i just think for the 25m? or whatever we have signed him for when he would be more than half that in Jan is crazy.

I am open to be proven wrong and i hope he settles quickly so he can prove it.

CTID101 said:
I dont think Nasri is a good signing tbh.
I just havent seen enough good games from him but plenty where he has gone missing.

I am not going to boo him or slag him off every game but i just think for the 25m? or whatever we have signed him for when he would be more than half that in Jan is crazy.

I am open to be proven wrong and i hope he settles quickly so he can prove it.

house-face-palm.jpg

i think bobbys ideal is to have three behind a main striker with the three changing and linking up out wide, down the middle and up front wherever theres been space left by the opposition

If Silva gets injured then who have we currently got that can create ? When Silva was out last season we saw how much we missed a player of that ilk.

So in answer to your question, yes...most definitely yes !

Absolutely! He is unlike any of our other attacking midfielders and really isn't a like-for-like with Silva. Nasri creates a fraction of the chances Silva does but dribbles more and scores more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.