Does anyone think we'll be better with Nasri??

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3I3xz90GeE[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdF5FN_BUZo[/youtube]

Nasri is an exceptional player, but if he signs I am not sure what the balance of the team will be. I like Yaya Toure, Barry, Milner and AJ. They must all stay and get regular football

I think he's decent! finally buying players who are quality even some rags can see it

Bad news for the rest of the league. Man City's team is looking stronger with every big signing they make.
Definitely moving up in the world with the signings they've made this summer
They are finally making signings that will actually make a difference to their team.

Blue specs off, I think he is just what we need.

What have we lacked against Spuds, Arse(away) and Everton? It's the ability to hold on to the ball when pressed. So we have to sit back deep and wait for the inevitable.

It's Nasri's best quality, he is godly at holding the ball and dribbling to cut open overly aggressive defences. He is exactly who we need.

when we play the ball around the box and everyone looks scared of shooting, thats where he will fit in and where he will score us goals

silvas right side foot shot on monday? remember it? thats where nasris would of been putting is right foot through it into the bottom corner

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Because I don't.

A lad at work said if City gets Nasri that we'll be a real threat, i simply said we are already a threat but he disagreed and said with Nasri we'll be better but i believe we'll just be stronger as with Nasri we're strengthening a position we're already quality in.

I'll only think we're getting better once we strengthen our weak points i.e the wing.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
fuck me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.