Does anyone think we'll be better with Nasri??

You're missing the point, asides from the fact that he's a fantastic player in his own right - it doesn't hurt to have multiple players for a position when injuries inevitably start to take their toll.

In a word " YES ".

Sent from my p.c keyboard using my two index fingers.

Re: Re: Does anyone think we'll be better with Nasri??

CityFan94 said:
He will if he plays in the centre. He's average out on the wing, but is absolutely brilliant through the middle. Silva on the right, Nasri in the middle, Aguero on the left with Dzeko/Balotelli/Tevez as the striker.

A Premeirship-winning attack.

The thing is I wouldn't want Silva pushed out of a position he's been class in so far seems a bit unfair. Also Silva isn't as effective out wide as he is in the centre this is why I think we'll be stronger and not better as we're just replacing Silva with someone who is equally as talented but at the same time moving Silva out of his preferred position.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I can't see Nasri playing much out on the wing. He seems to hate it out there and doesn't play nearly as well as he can.

I don't think he'll come if Mancini plans on playing him out there. I'd be very surprised if he wasn't in the centre if he comes to us.

I would prefer Mancini to play Silva in the middle and sign a left footed right winger (Robben), but that's just me..

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
CityFan94 said:
He will if he plays in the centre. He's average out on the wing, but is absolutely brilliant through the middle. Silva on the right, Nasri in the middle, Aguero on the left with Dzeko/Balotelli/Tevez as the striker.

The thing is I wouldn't want Silva pushed out of a position he's been class in so far seems a bit unfair. Also Silva isn't as effective out wide as he is in the centre this is why I think we'll be stronger and not better as we're just replacing Silva with someone who is equally as talented but at the same time moving Silva out of his preferred position.

Silva would stay as he is. Nasri can play right midfield. Im not talking as a winger before anyone starts saying he isnt. Im talking as a wide midfielder.

Will be a great addition to the squad

Will be in rotation with Silva, you can't expect him to play over 60 games, and he played more than most last season
We look poor when silva is out

gingerthai said:
Silva would stay as he is. Nasri can play right midfield. Im not talking as a winger before anyone starts saying he isnt. Im talking as a wide midfielder.

We have a winner.....

squirtyflower said:
Will be a great addition to the squad

Will be in rotation with Silva, you can't expect him to play over 60 games, and he played more than most last season
We look poor when silva is out

See this is what I thought, either that or instead of 2 holding midfielders have 2 attack midfielders Nasri and Silva but this means dropping Yaya or De Jong.......

Hence why I think we'll be stronger its not an implication on how good I think Nasri is/isn't because there's no doubt the guy is class.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
CityFan94 said:

Silva rarely lines up in the middle. In fact, I would guess there's been less than five games where he has started as one of the midfield three. Yes, he plays most of the game in that area as he is given licence to seek the ball and influence the game, rather than stay on a wing like, for example, Johnson.

But he hasn't played regularly in the middle. Mancini would rather cut his bollocks off as it leaves his shape weak when not in possession.

I would question whether even Nasri would be in contention for playing in the middle too, although it is a real possibility.

Sent from my ................ What's that? You don't give a shit where I've sent it from? Oh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.