Does God really exist?

Kris_Musampa said:
yankblue said:
If I say that I believe in God am I going to get slagged off, attacked, be called an idiot, etc?

I respect people of all religions and understand why others don't have any and to be honest I really don't care what people believe as it is their own personal choice.

I'm not overly religious, I don't really talk about my religion unless asked, I don't attempt to convert people, I don't even go to church, but yes, I do believe in God.

This^^^^^

Its like i posted this myself...

And Me

dont have a problem with the question ,adults can believe what they like. i do have a problem with religion/brain- washing which will be the cause of the next global war as competing religions vie for world domination

Ronnie the Rep said:
Kris_Musampa said:
yankblue said:
If I say that I believe in God am I going to get slagged off, attacked, be called an idiot, etc?

I respect people of all religions and understand why others don't have any and to be honest I really don't care what people believe as it is their own personal choice.

I'm not overly religious, I don't really talk about my religion unless asked, I don't attempt to convert people, I don't even go to church, but yes, I do believe in God.

This^^^^^

Its like i posted this myself...

And Me

So you 3 say you believe in God but you don't listen to what he says?

I don't think you truly believe, because if you did you'd be crazy not to be full on.

Malaria is a parasite which is carried by Mosquitos and infects humans when they are bitten. The microscopic parasite multilplies in human red blood cells and causes death. A child dies from malaria every 30 seconds.

Its like i posted this myself...[/quote]

And Me[/quote]

So you 3 say you believe in God but you don't listen to what he says?

I don't think you truly believe, because if you did you'd be crazy not to be full on.[/quote]

Maybe he doesn't say anything to me. maybe we are too insignificant to talk to on an individual basis

Reminds me of the new priest taking confession for the first time.

A young girl comes in and says "forgive me father I have sinned, last night I kissed my boyfriend on the lips"

The young priest is a bit panic struck and looks out of the confessional and spies the organist "quick" he says "what did the old father give for a young girl kissing her boyfriend?"

"Three hail Mary's, and light a candle for baby Jesus" says the organist

The young priest goes back in an dispenses this advise.

Another young girl comes in and says

"Forgive me father I have sinned. Last night I gave my boyfriend a blowjob"

Panic stricken again, he looks out of the confessional and sees an alter boy.

"quick" he says "what did the old father give for a blowjob?"

"£2.50 and a Mars bar" Said the Alter boy.......

stony said:

A young girl comes in and says "forgive me father I have sinned, last night I kissed my boyfriend on the lips"

The young priest is a bit panic struck and looks out of the confessional and spies the organist "quick" he says "what did the old father give for a young girl kissing her boyfriend?"

How old is that joke !

tueartsboots said:
stony said:

How old is that joke !

Older than that kid you wanted to cuddle in the muffin thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.