Does God really exist?

tueartsboots said:
stony said:
Reminds me of the new priest taking confession for the first time.

A young girl comes in and says "forgive me father I have sinned, last night I kissed my boyfriend on the lips"

The young priest is a bit panic struck and looks out of the confessional and spies the organist "quick" he says "what did the old father give for a young girl kissing her boyfriend?"

"Three hail Mary's, and light a candle for baby Jesus" says the organist

The young priest goes back in an dispenses this advise.

Another young girl comes in and says

"Forgive me father I have sinned. Last night I gave my boyfriend a blowjob"

Panic stricken again, he looks out of the confessional and sees an alter boy.

"quick" he says "what did the old father give for a blowjob?"

"£2.50 and a Mars bar" Said the Alter boy.......
How old is that joke !
Ancient.

but not as old as stony.
;)

i was brought up a catholic so its in me to believe but i never go to church so am i like a footy fan that never goes but supports his club and watches on tv ...by the way i am pissed now so if this doesnt make sense!!!

Ronnie the Rep said:
Its like i posted this myself...

And Me[/quote]

So you 3 say you believe in God but you don't listen to what he says?

I don't think you truly believe, because if you did you'd be crazy not to be full on.[/quote]

Maybe he doesn't say anything to me. maybe we are too insignificant to talk to on an individual basis[/quote]

So your God isn't the Christian/Muslim etc etc God then?

I don't think you truly believe, because if you did you'd be crazy not to be full on.[/quote]

Maybe he doesn't say anything to me. maybe we are too insignificant to talk to on an individual basis[/quote]

So your God isn't the Christian/Muslim etc etc God then?[/quote]

I am a Christian - but everyone is entitled to believe in what they want and however they want. I personally think that there is a higher power but I don't necessarily buy in to the whole church worship which I think was invented for less informed people in earlier times

Was brought up catholic but have turned my back on organised religion, Im sure i belive in something but im not quite sure just what. I have no problem with the idea of God because it offers comfort and security to people who need it, but its not for me.

Ronnie the Rep said:
I don't think you truly believe, because if you did you'd be crazy not to be full on.

So your God isn't the Christian/Muslim etc etc God then?[/quote]

I am a Christian - but everyone is entitled to believe in what they want and however they want. I personally think that there is a higher power but I don't necessarily buy in to the whole church worship which I think was invented for less informed people in earlier times[/quote]

Couldn't have said it better myself. I'm with you on that one.

If you look at how innocent children like James Bulger died, Baby P, etc.

Seems strange to me that if there was a God, he would allow young children to be tortured and murdered for no apparent reason.

Add that to the amount of terror that is based around faith and religion, my view:

God = bollocks.
Creationism = bollocks.
Religion = bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.