Does Mancini have the balls?

LYNX

To drop Kolo from the starting 11? We all know David Luiz>>Kompany>>Lescott>>Kolo, and i dont want to see Kompany dropped to the bench so does he have the balls to do that?

I'm pretty sure Mancini picks what he thinks is his best team and doesn't really give a fuck what other people think.

Fact...... Kolo is captain so he will play whether right or wrong, unless RM names another captain he will be in the team

You make ane xtremely valid point.

I don't believe Toure is good enough for our starting 11.

I didn't believe he was last year.

Kompany and Lescott were our best pairing last year and Boteng looks a good player.

I'd pick Onouha ahead of Toure.

The problems are twofold - he is captain and his brother is here.

No problem with him being available for selection but not ahead of Kompany or LEscott for me.

Toure shouldnt be near the 1st team. We should loan him to Bolton or Wigan so he can be near his brother and no where near our first team.

Lescott and Vinny are a great partnership.

luiz is def. on the cards , mancini has realised that defence should be strengthened in order to challenge for honours.

As i see it! it was not down to the players but Hughes that our defence sucked last year.

Toure will come good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.