Does Mancini have the balls?

Freestyler said:
Didn't Mancini bench Toure last season?

I'm sure he did, was definitely a home game, i remember him warming up infront of me.

Infact i think he did it twice and Kompany partnered Lescott.

exactly. some people seem to have trouble believing what they can see with their own eyes.

Mancini benched/dumped/sold players with much, much bigger reputations in his time at Inter.. Recoba is a good example. He really was the darling of the fans, their Kinkladze, and a massive favourite of the owner... but he got rid of him without any fuss and the club took a huge step forward.

Project said:
I thought taking off Robinho shortly after he came on vs Everton took balls.

Shortly? Robinho came on early due to a Santa Cruz injury and was then replaced in the second half for Petrov / SWP, IIRC. He didn't really look arsed and we needed someone to create something if we were going to get back in to the Match.

I am confident we'll see a bit more from Kolo Toure next season. He had a bad start to his City Career but there must have been something wrong somewhere.

Didsbury Dave said:
You make ane xtremely valid point.

I don't believe Toure is good enough for our starting 11.

I didn't believe he was last year.

Kompany and Lescott were our best pairing last year and Boteng looks a good player.

I'd pick Onouha ahead of Toure.

The problems are twofold - he is captain and his brother is here.

No problem with him being available for selection but not ahead of Kompany or LEscott for me.

this.
i still maintain we need and will buy a top notch CB.

I think Bob wants players who can keep the ball and don't give it away cheaply.Watching him on the touchline,that's the thing that pisses him off more than anything else.

LYNX said:
To drop Kolo from the starting 11? We all know David Luiz>>Kompany>>Lescott>>Kolo, and i dont want to see Kompany dropped to the bench so does he have the balls to do that?
Kolo>>>David Luiz. What the hell has he done compared to Kolo who has played at the highest level for many years? I think too many people are buying the hype with Luiz, he's not that great of a defender

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.