Does Mancini have the balls?

Prestwich_Blue said:
If Mancini had balls he'd have attacked the rags, Liverpool and Arsenal last season. Of the players we have it's clear that Kompany & Lescott are the best pairing.

what do you make of Mancini Prestwich? not convinced? would you still rather have Hughes in charge?

Forzacitizens said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
If Mancini had balls he'd have attacked the rags, Liverpool and Arsenal last season. Of the players we have it's clear that Kompany & Lescott are the best pairing.

what do you make of Mancini Prestwich? not convinced? would you still rather have Hughes in charge?

You ain't bin payin attenshun boi

MadchesterCity said:
mcfc1632 said:
whatever the rights / wrongs - it is done

Ya Ya joined - he is our marquee signing - playing with his brother was a big aspect of his decision to join etc

You can bet that we will not be causing disturbance in that regard for any reason

anyway I think that Kolo might shine this year -I hope so - that means we have Lescott and Kompany rotating the left CB position - not abd position IMO

just please Bobby confirm that Boateng will be first choice RB - and Ned 2nd and my mum 3rd - just lots ahead of Micah please

I have noticed Zabaleta never appears on anyones teams - yet he was BM top choice last year

Yeah - my slip up - love the player and Micah could learn one hell of a lot in terms of effort and attitude from Zabs - if Micah could ever be arsed to that is - so it should have read Boateng as first choice RB - Zab as 2nd - Ned as 3rd and my mum 4th - ahead of Micah

toure really picked it up at the end of last season so I would actually be glad to see him play

Our best central defensive pair is without a doubt Kompany and Lescott, I think Mancini is aware of this too because when they were both fit they played. Toure was left out a few times last season and went through a rough period but I fully expect him to be back to his best this season.

Yes - but do we as fans??

We have a choice - back the manager and the players that he chooses to put out or be negative and determtal to our team.

It has bothered me all pre-season and beyond the Kolo conundrum but I have came to the following conclusion.

There are teams when Kolo is a logical choice at CH over Lescott and Kompany and this is due to his ability to read the game and great pace.

He will never be dominant in the air, but we now have other players capable of performing this role, he can mop up behind the centre half - like the old sweeper role.

I think the Toure brothers will have a great season and if Mancini feels Kolo is the best captain then I back this decision.

I see Vieira as the real City captain from a dressing room\ squad sense even if he doesn't get the game time.

What we need to do as fans is show him the love - remember that's what he asks for when he signed!

some players play better when confidence is flowing

mancincali said:
toure really picked it up at the end of last season so I would actually be glad to see him play
Me too. Lescott and Toure have always been my favourite pairing.

Toure is very good at bringing the ball out of defence, and he's also very good one on one with forwards. Together they should complement each other very well

Toure wasn't perfect last season, but the team was in transition, and as Captain he shouldered a lot of responsibility and played through injury to help the team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.