Does Mancini have the courage to drop Tevez?

BillyShears said:
The real question is do City have the courage to drop Mancini. Because frankly, he's managed to brainwash an entire segment of our support into believing that our best player, leading goal scoere, talisman, is in fact bad for the club. Whilst extolling the virtues of his own favourite bad boy Mario B. I've got to laugh at the grand delusion knocking around this place at the moment...

FA Cup Final and (most probably) Champions League football.

Grand delusions indeed.

BillyShears said:
The real question is do City have the courage to drop Mancini. Because frankly, he's managed to brainwash an entire segment of our support into believing that our best player, leading goal scoere, talisman, is in fact bad for the club. Whilst extolling the virtues of his own favourite bad boy Mario B. I've got to laugh at the grand delusion knocking around this place at the moment...

I wasn't aware that Mancini had tried to turn anyone against Tevez. I think the people that believe that have made their own minds up - based on the fact that we've done pretty well without him and he's pissed a few people off by not turning up for our semi-final. Had there been a good reason I'd have thought the club or tevez himself, would have explained why the club captain wasn't there to show his support.

Personally I'm as mercenary as he allegedly is - play him as long as he's worth something to us - fire him off if he isn't. That doesn't mean I don't like him or don't want him to play - I have no idea what is reallygoing on with the Tevez situation so I'll leave it up to Roberto to make the decisions based on facts and not hearsay/assumptions or media cobblers.

BillyShears said:

Interesting...

If people react a certain way, there could be any number of things that have influenced them. From Tevez's own actions, to a pathological 'we'll be fine' reaction to rejection.

So is it too much to ask you to be specific about just how Mancini has gone about brainwashing us?

daveduke67 said:
BillyShears said:

I wasn't aware that Mancini had tried to turn anyone against Tevez. I think the people that believe that have made their own minds up - based on the fact that we've done pretty well without him and he's pissed a few people off by not turning up for our semi-final. Had there been a good reason I'd have thought the club or tevez himself, would have explained why the club captain wasn't there to show his support.

Personally I'm as mercenary as he allegedly is - play him as long as he's worth something to us - fire him off if he isn't. That doesn't mean I don't like him or don't want him to play - I have no idea what is reallygoing on with the Tevez situation so I'll leave it up to Roberto to make the decisions based on facts and not hearsay/assumptions or media cobblers.

Such a delusional statement. ;]

markoray said:
I think Mancini would have the courage to drop Tevez but i dont think he will need it because Tevez will be fit and ready to go by the final.

Any particular reason that is in blue?

Ever wondered why most people post in black? You'll find out if you keep using blue ;-)

Chick Counterfly said:
BillyShears said:

Interesting...

If people react a certain way, there could be any number of things that have influenced them. From Tevez's own actions, to a pathological 'we'll be fine' reaction to rejection.

So is it too much to ask you to be specific about just how Mancini has gone about brainwashing us?

The club, at Mancin's request, have been using subliminal messages on the two big screens inside the ground.

Exterminate...
Exterminate...
Exterminate...<br /><br />-- Fri May 06, 2011 4:37 pm --<br /><br />
Chick Counterfly said:
BillyShears said:

Interesting...

The club, at Mancin's request, have been using subliminal messages on the two big screens inside the ground.

Exterminate...
Exterminate...
Exterminate...

Chick Counterfly said:
BillyShears said:

Interesting...

Considering this thread is entitled "Does Mancini have the courage to drop Tevez?" - I think the brainwashing is evident in the number of people who are suggesting it would be a wise thing for footballing reasons.

I think the subtext in most of Mancini's recent comments about Carlos has been pretty clear - and has had the desired effect upon the more easily impressionable supporters.

BillyShears said:
Chick Counterfly said:
Interesting...

Considering this thread is entitled "Does Mancini have the courage to drop Tevez?" - I think the brainwashing is evident in the number of people who are suggesting it would be a wise thing for footballing reasons.

That's evidence that people think it might be the right thing to do, not evidence of why they think so.

I think the subtext in most of Mancini's recent comments about Carlos has been pretty clear - and has had the desired effect upon the more easily impressionable supporters.

Can you be specific? What did he say, and what subtext did you infer?

AdamManCity said:
I don't think Tevez deserves to play again this season for many obvious reasons but if he was to make a full recovery before tuesday do you think Mancini would play him or not? I really hope he doesn't play and I hope that either Dzeko or Balotelli or maybe even both shine on saturday to ensure their place in the team on tuesday and then again for next saturday. I't won't feel right to watch Tevez lead us out at wembley after seeing how he treats this club and nothing would make me happier than watching Kompany lift our first major trophy in my lifetime. But would Mancini let this happen if Tevez is fit in time?

Get over it!!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder the utd fans call us bitter. What has he done not to deserve to play if he is fit?

So he put a transfer request in....Noone besides Tevez knows why...have you thought that he may have had justifiable reasons to do so????????? Plenty of players do it. Rooney did it and the utd fans have managed to forgive him for it so why cannt we forgive tevez...after all he has helped drag this club up by the scruff of the neck and into the top 4

simon23 said:
Get over it!!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder the utd fans call us bitter. What has he done not to deserve to play if he is fit?

So he put a transfer request in....Noone besides Tevez knows why...have you thought that he may have had justifiable reasons to do so????????? Plenty of players do it. Rooney did it and the utd fans have managed to forgive him for it so why cannt we forgive tevez...after all he has helped drag this club up by the scruff of the neck and into the top 4

I won't forgive Tevez because I still think he'll always put himself before the club. However most of the time his interests align with the clubs and he's our best striker so he has to play when fit. The United fans who still adore Rooney are a joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.