does there appear to be loads of napoli tkts for sale?

Jnr Kisby said:
Cobwebcat said:
Jnr Kisby said:
I totally agree, but its just how I think (in my opinion) how some will look upon it.

You could be right...or perhaps the more successful we get and the cheaper it becomes, the more people don't want to go! Or perhaps its the mesmerising football never seen before at City?

£65 versus Macclesfield...where do I sign?! ;-)

haha. I hope its a sell out, will be a fantastic day no doubt. I dont know, maybe im judging based on uefa cup, I went to all the eufa cup home matches, the atmosphere is just different and its great to see City playing other teams we dont often play, but even in Europa league the ground was barely half full until it reached the latter stages.

All true but it's unbelievable if people can't tell the difference between The Europa League (I have to admit I wasn't bothered about that either) and The Champions League (just doesn't get any better IMO)

I still think it will sell out but the ticket office doesn't help.

Jnr Kisby said:
Cobwebcat said:
Jnr Kisby said:
I totally agree, but its just how I think (in my opinion) how some will look upon it.

You could be right...or perhaps the more successful we get and the cheaper it becomes, the more people don't want to go! Or perhaps its the mesmerising football never seen before at City?

£65 versus Macclesfield...where do I sign?! ;-)

haha. I hope its a sell out, will be a fantastic day no doubt. I dont know, maybe im judging based on uefa cup, I went to all the eufa cup home matches, the atmosphere is just different and its great to see City playing other teams we dont often play, but even in Europa league the ground was barely half full until it reached the latter stages.
We got 33-38000 for every game in the Europa in the group stages last season!

I said it would be like this on one of my charity shield no shows thread e couple of weeks ago, we will not sell out any home fixture in the group stage....

stonie said:
I said it would be like this on one of my charity shield no shows thread e couple of weeks ago, we will not sell out any home fixture in the group stage....

Munich will sell out, but thats because many people don't consider Napoli and Villarreal worthy of their hard earned.

You have to accept that some people will pick and choose their games and not bother with midweek fixtures due to work/kids etc..

stonie said:

Amazing if true. We've gone from the most loyal fans in the country to the most miserable in three years. Surely every other EPL club would sell out for this twice over at full price?

Still over a week to go though.

I can't comprehend a non-sell out for this fixture. Do our fans not realize the importance of this and that it is 3x bigger than probably 2/3 of our Premier League games this season? Have the low ticket prices had a negative psychological effect of making people think this game means nothing? This isn't Timisoara, we're playing one of Italy's best teams at the moment who actually play good football too.

Get your fookin hands in your pockets and support your team in the first home Champions League game ever, when the eyes of the footballworld are on us !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.