does there appear to be loads of napoli tkts for sale?

Trying to by some for gf and mate on a blue membership account with 45 loyalty points and its not having any off it. Any ideas?

firthy81 said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Just to hear that theme song at The Etihad is worth the ticket price alone.

Totally agree. "The champions!!!! du du du du.....". Right I'm off for a pint

Waited a long time for this. Can not wait!!!
I've been singing it in my head all afternoon! The Etihad draped in UEFA Champions League banners, the theme song in full flow, a mass Poznan before kick off. "City! City! City! City!"

If they are struggling to sell out, hopefully it means not many have gone for the auto-enrol scheme for CL, so I'll be a cert for that CL Final ticket!

nem said:
Trying to by some for gf and mate on a blue membership account with 45 loyalty points and its not having any off it. Any ideas?

Phone em up, or go in, the website will enforce the 60pts rule which (apparently) isn't being 100% enforced over the phone or in person.

1an3 said:
nem said:

Phone em up, or go in, the website will enforce the 60pts rule which (apparently) isn't being 100% enforced over the phone or in person.

Cheers will do, whats with the 60 points rule? Just a CL thing?

nem said:
1an3 said:
nem said:

The club are afraid of Napoli fans buying in the home end

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
the goats backside said:
I fear what our owners will think when we dont get over 40000

Its still an if at the moment.....

There are thousands of seats free in the Family Stand though and I just cant see that selling in a week.

I am not sure the fans give the club the backing the owners deserve when prices are kept low like this.

Where are all the thousands who were begging for Final tickets on nights like these?

you are talking shite.
and here is why.

1)the economic situation is fooking unbelievably bad and the majority of our fans are working class people. our fans are not your upper middle class glory hunters that inhabit the swamp, chelsea or arse. Spend your money now and miss out on a cup final doesnt make sense to me.
2)There is more than a week to go before the fixture.

blumoon said:
nem said:
1an3 said:

Oh ffs surely it only needs to be 10/20 points with prrof of previous ticket purchase? I'll have to remember to drop by Tony Soprano accent when on the phone later then.

nem said:
blumoon said:
nem said:

Oh ffs surely it only needs to be 10/20 points with prrof of previous ticket purchase? I'll have to remember to drop by Tony Soprano accent when on the phone later then.

i cant even buy extra tickets online for family despite being a cup scheme/seasonal member with family registered. i cant get to the ground and im not phoning up to be in a queue for ages and pay a booking fee aswell as a huge phone bill

fuck up of epic proportions in the making here from city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.